• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

June Jam 2011 at GRORV - pics and videos

COPPERHEAD42 said:
So cole how did the new tires work or were you leaf lookin all day? laughing1

Leaf lookin all day son, don't wana scratch the Dubs!!!!!!!!

Read the writeup and watch all of the videos - http://www.bustedknucklefilms.com/events/junejam11video/

If you love the smell of high octane fuel and the sound of a straight headered small block Gray Rock ORV was the place to be this past weekend. The event is called June Jam. A better name would have been ......READ MORE

Tim Cameron the LumberJack!
Tim Cameron takes ol black up cable hill
Tim Cameron beats on ole Black
tim cameron smokes tub rock in ol black
tim cameron bacon hill ol black
orange buggy cable hill wheellie

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Easy there Grasshopper. Got a time stamp on when you uploaded that? I named that video this morning at around 8am.

Whatever man not gonna argue with you. Guess we will both have it, Funny how I had it posted before you though.

I got to meet all the guys involved with "da situation" real nice guys, I even got to pull it up the coal mines backwards. Also got to meet Charlie Fox real nice guy with a badass buggy. It was too dam hot and required a lot of beer to stay cool other than that I had a awesome time.

I had a great time wheeling with everyone this weekend, meet alot of new people and had a blast with them hope we can do it again soon.

This was my first time at one of these events and being able to see these buggies in person. I tell you these videos and pics don't do ya'lls rigs justice as they are soooooo much more impressive in person.
I didn't get to meet anyone as I had other issues while there, but we hit bents and dents as the first obstacle and gashed the rear driver tire just before the top of the hill. Rode a few other trails and had to sit the rest out as I had to bring the daughter and 5mo old grandson with me.
Here was our lil ride there.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Amazing how BACON hill changed after about a hour of sunlight on it to dry it out, I beat and banged on it till my motor run hot let it cool off for bout 30 min a went back and crossed it but I guess nobody saw that except Charlie Fox, he is a awesome person with a nice ride for sure.