• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

June Jam 2011 at GRORV - pics and videos

CHASMAN9 said:
Hey Cole, (or anyone else) got any videos of my Sunday drive up Cable Hill. :dunno: Not exactly a show stopper, but the first time I've run the Bruiser up it. thumb.gif

workin on it now

Thanks Cole. Like I said, "No show stopper" but getting used to it and keeping it together. :dblthumb:

musselman said:
Was that the stock output shaft that travis broke in the 300???

Actually Travis just told me it ended up being the drive shaft and not the Transfer Case, I just haven't changed the title yet.

I'm not sure who owns the green goblin Buggie now but what did he do to the motor after he got it? Last videos I saw it was smoking like a train

Elliott said:
I'm not sure who owns the green goblin Buggie now but what did he do to the motor after he got it? Last videos I saw it was smoking like a train

Pretty sure the Motor has been rebuilt since then

Travis said the ujoint nuts were loose should have checked them when they put the 14 bolt n. Got to give it to him that jimmy smith buggy just keeps on going. Hope his new one is as tough.

never pulled the yoke off the case when we put 14 bolt in just slid shaft out and shorten it a inch and put back in must have ben loose for a while