• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

June Jam 2011 at GRORV - pics and videos

B.DRAKE said:
They are alot bigger in person! :****: Cole was lookin all gangsta Saturday flashemifyougotem
cole pimpin dem dubs ;D they do look big tho compared to the ones he had ,probly gona be alot of breakage :eek:

Do Work 93YJ said:
Damn Cole those 42"s look huge in that video coming up tub rock. :eek:
B.DRAKE said:
They are alot bigger in person! :****: Cole was lookin all gangsta Saturday flashemifyougotem
kennyWayne said:
cole pimpin dem dubs ;D they do look big tho compared to the ones he had ,probly gona be alot of breakage :eek:

They are freaking huge compared to a 39!!! I also had 25lbs of air in them when I climbed Tub rock.
More than likey I am going to sell them and the New trail ready wheels that aren't even here yet. Haha.
My buggy was designed around the 39. But man I like the way the 42s look.

b5010 said:
Dude glad the swap on the rear chunk gotcha going again, you and ur buddy have some B A rides fo sho. Biggest dang buggies ive every seen, im still trying to find the best soap to get 90 weight out of my Sunday go to meetin pants, ha. And a big shout out to Tony and Big Dave, u guys are awesome for all the help with the shop time and tools thumb.gif

It was my wife that took the header off tub rock. Thanks to the ones that ask how she was. She got 5 stitches and has to keep her knee immobile for 2 weeks. She is a very tough Lady and has a ball at the parks she wouldn't have it any other way but to come back. I ask if she wanted to come home and she said no way. If you would like to see the damage check her out on facebook Angela Hill Taylor she has a pic up of it.
We will have some of our pics and videos on here tomorrow.

great vids :dblthumb:

did anybody besides me see or hopefully get some pics of the razor on the back of the convertible buick in the parking lot up by the pavillion :****: molaugh :wtflol:

i just noticed that in alot of these videos and pics ,that alot of yall have your EYES closed ,do ya not want to see whats gona happen ha ha thought that was funny :driving: :eek: or does it keep the dirt out . molaugh molaugh

throttlejunkie said:
Dude glad the swap on the rear chunk gotcha going again, you and ur buddy have some B A rides fo sho. Biggest dang buggies ive every seen, im still trying to find the best soap to get 90 weight out of my Sunday go to meetin pants, ha. And a big shout out to Tony and Big Dave, u guys are awesome for all the help with the shop time and tools thumb.gif

Thanks for the help.Glad to see yall got going also.and for the soap :dunno: ,that was some funny shat(my bag)ha ha!

ridenrace6 said:
great vids :dblthumb:

did anybody besides me see or hopefully get some pics of the razor on the back of the convertible buick in the parking lot up by the pavillion :****: molaugh :wtflol:

This one??

[attachment deleted by admin]

I have took over Michael's profile today thanks to everyone that has asked how I was doing. I am sore but tough and why would I want to home and miss more of the fun I was having a blast even with injury just had to be sure to stay where I didn't have to get in a hurry lol. Here are a few vids more to come multiple buggys on Tub Rock

Action on Tub Rock Gray Rock

More Action onTub Rock Gray Rock ORV

GREAT JOB of filming as usual yall :dblthumb:

That footage af Ethan Tanner savin it on bunny slope 2 is some BADDASS ROCKBOUNCE FOOTAGE .

Looks like another CRAZY WEEKEND at GRAY ROCK went down :woot: