• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Just another XJ

Still rocking the 31:1 crawl ratio with the 43s ?

It looks so much better with them on :dblthumb:

Yep. Collecting parts slowly. Doubler is mostly done.
I've got 5.38's for the d60 already. Need some 14 bolt gears and some install kits. And it'll be good to go. One thing at a time.

ya'll couldnt even wash your **** before parade time? @ridered3 used to take care of his stuff :JRich:
Very true there. I both loved and hated how gross the juggy was for the parade. Got home from RBD Sunday right before the rain, rain and snow Monday, freezing temps every night during the week. Decided it wasn't worth getting sick to get the juggy washed and cleaned up.

Very true there. I both loved and hated how gross the juggy was for the parade. Got home from RBD Sunday right before the rain, rain and snow Monday, freezing temps every night during the week. Decided it wasn't worth getting sick to get the juggy washed and cleaned up.

I feel that. Last trip mine got unloaded from the trailer at mom and dads and sat out behind the barn for like 2 days. Kinda came clean.

Carried the Jeep to @whiskeymakin for some bracing and narrowed the back end. Finally took the Jeep out on the new tires. It did great. It's amazing what some traction can do for a rig. And luckily mine is so heavy it doesn't t have a choice but to hook. This is obvious, but the 4.10's aren't gonna cut it. I pulled the trigger on some 5.38's last night. So we'll get that done sooner rather than later. Still need to do a little trimming in the front. But overall they're gonna work out well.

3CB92FFA-7471-4E35-8461-11F3D9611D66.jpeg
1D16C5A9-3B84-463C-A925-E468AD219870.jpeg
B17804B7-BD72-4035-8257-325E32D467B7.jpeg

Latest posts