• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Just another XJ

So, I'm looking at getting new to me tires in the near-ish future(within 6 months). Unless I find a smoking deal on some used stickies, I don't expect them to be in my budget. I've been looking at TSL SX's. Probably in the 39-43" range. From ya'lls experiences, what do you recommend? I feel like there are a ton of tires out there now. Nittos, mtr's, etc... I'm just not sure if any of them will actually do any good in the SE. Not sure on budget yet. But let's just say 700-1200 ish?

Rig is approx 5500#

So, I'm looking at getting new to me tires in the near-ish future(within 6 months). Unless I find a smoking deal on some used stickies, I don't expect them to be in my budget. I've been looking at TSL SX's. Probably in the 39-43" range. From ya'lls experiences, what do you recommend? I feel like there are a ton of tires out there now. Nittos, mtr's, etc... I'm just not sure if any of them will actually do any good in the SE. Not sure on budget yet. But let's just say 700-1200 ish?

Rig is approx 5500#

for real?

for real?
I'm not ready to pull the trigger right now. And honestly don't know that I'll be ready in 6 months. But I can shop around and keep my eyes open. You've told me like 9 times already that "people are asking about your tires and you haven't even listed them yet". So I figure they'll be sold long before I'm ready