• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Just when I thought all my College time was a waste since I never finished....

P

If its free, its P
So yea, Im the guy that got the girl pregnant and dropped outta college with only 13hrs till the 2yr...

anyway, i got a project thrown on me AFTER I left work yesterday , and you can ask Amber I was pissed off when I got an email 30min after walking out the door that X needed to be done before the "big" meeting today at 2. laughing1 I think I called my boss every name in the book and invented a few new ones too.

Well, I came in this morning like, you know what it all pays the same, Ill do the best i can with what time i got to work in yada yada yada.. No worries kinda deal.

Got the project knocked out, wrote procedures and such to present at the meeting and gave it to my boss.

Here's were thanking college comes in even though i never finished... I had a BADASS technical writing instructor... loved that class and always enjoyed the projects. I did this in the manner that he always liked to see and applied alot of that to this work "thing "

Well Boss was stoked, floored almost... only thing he added was

INSTRUCTOR

TRAINEE

to the bottom of it because he is going to use it as part of our indoc. paperwork now. He said " Im going to keep your name on the one we present at the company meeting ( your going by the way... I might have you talk about it ) so everyone knows you did it.

Then he came back in and said, Im gonna take you and Chip to lunch around 11:15 then we will head to the meeting ( fugger is at 2 HSAHAHAHAH )

Im chillin today son ! :eat: :drinkers: they know how to get to me too.... I love free food man ! I ate on a vendors dime yesterday for lunch laughing1

CLIMB THAT LADDER SON!!

Do work!

...oh and all technical writers I've run into are fuggin weirdos.. at least the ones here at B/E laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 One guy in particular leaves me with the "are you high?" expression every time he opens his mouth molaugh

Don't forget to fondle the boys when you are puffin yer boss...It's critcal to a promotion/more money or just another asshole blowing the fat man. thumb.gif

Bones said:
Don't forget to fondle the boys when you are puffin yer boss...It's critcal to a promotion/more money or just another asshole blowing the fat man. thumb.gif

laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

Paul sounds like this job move was the right thing man. Def. stoked for ya

Bones said:

laughing1 Actually "my boss" is real cool , I hope he doesnt have me strokin his boss at this meeting today though... I havent been to one of these company meeting things and I got a feeling its a stroke and smoke a-thon.

iIf it is Ill be sure to make an ass of the maintenance department so Im not asked to go again. laughing1

Paul good job.
And you got a good boss that pays complements where and when they are do.

Thanks Wyatt. Yes Rob, this job change was EXACTLY what I needed. I really enjoy being here and look forward to a long standing position with the organization.

Plus I wanna see HongKong and go to Hawaii laughing1

so i guess i shouldnt be sitting in the computer lab at school right now reading forums and looking at jeeps.....i should be studying.... :mad:

gawd i hate school.....stupid history classes....

anyways nice job climbing yer way up!!!