• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Keep an eye out for this stolen jeep (UPDATE: Jeep Found)

WHIZARD

Guys, please keep an eye out for this stolen jeep. A guy on HSVRACING forum was in the process of building it for his 15 year old daughter, and some jackass broke in his shop and stole the jeep along with some other things. Apparently they drove the jeep through a block wall to get out so it is probably being scrapped for parts by now. Anyway, please keep an eye out for it!

Re: Keep an eye out for this stolen jeep

Willing to bet anything it's someone closer than they think. Definitely a very easy to spot jeep, what a shame, i'm about to start that same process for my daughter.. I cannot imagine!!!!

What area was it stolen from? State/ city, etc. I'll keep an eye out also.

CHASMAN9 said:
It's got an Alabama plate on it... Really good looking TJ. Cant stand a damn thief!

CHASMAN9 said:

It is Alabama, I'm guessing Walker County because of the tag number.

Nit surprising around here. We have crack heads everywhere. Lots of rzrs and atvs have been stolen. Heck they stole one ramp off my trailer that I left outside my shop at school. Almost every Monday when I go in someone has been in my scrap metal.

That's never good! I've got some friends in and around that area I'll have them keep an eye out. Sorry to hear.

I dont think we should hang thieves. Just beat the **** out of them. :****:

How bad ass would it be to set a decoy out and leave the key in it, when they hit the key they either get fuking fried by electricity or do the ole "air bag" trick under their seat., turn tha key and BAM , Just slam em up in tha cage. Game over. Street bikes are always getting stolen around atlanta. The cops finally started setting decoys out. Problem with that is around Atlanta, more than half tha :afro: cops are kin to tha fuker that steals ****. :****:

Apparently they found the jeep about 100 miles from the guys house in a dirt pit. This is the message that he put on HSVRacing this morning : "Got it back this morning. Completely spray painted flat black inside and out. Everything easy to take is gone. I will post a for sale add for it tonight if any of you guys want a dirt cheap tj with a good title set up nice for off-road. Needs a column and windshield, but otherwise road worthy. I can't stand to see it like it is, want it gone and will start over."

If any of you guys are interested, I'll post it for sale on here after he puts it on the other site.

Hopefully they will find the guys that stole it, but that is very doubtful at this point. I seriously HATE a fawkin thief, they should all have their hands cut off and shoved into their asses skully !

WHIZARD said:
Apparently they found the jeep about 100 miles from the guys house in a dirt pit. This is the message that he put on HSVRacing this morning : "Got it back this morning. Completely spray painted flat black inside and out. Everything easy to take is gone. I will post a for sale add for it tonight if any of you guys want a dirt cheap tj with a good title set up nice for off-road. Needs a column and windshield, but otherwise road worthy. I can't stand to see it like it is, want it gone and will start over."

If any of you guys are interested, I'll post it for sale on here after he puts it on the other site.

Hopefully they will find the guys that stole it, but that is very doubtful at this point. I seriously HATE a fawkin thief, they should all have their hands cut off and shoved into their asses skully !

Surprised they didn't burn it. We found a New Jeep Rubicon burnt in a chert pit a few years ago here locally, and called it in. After we left, of course....we were :drinkers: molaugh

Whizard, please post it in the for sale section when he posts it up. Freakin sucks that happened to him. It was a nice looking TJ. I would possibly be interested in buying it depending on just how bad off it is.

I am not going to post it yet. He posted it for sale on the other forum yesterday and I think he already has a buyer. He put a pretty good price on it, and from the pics it doesn't look like they messed it up too bad. The spray paint looks like crap, but that can be fixed pretty easily. Here are the pictures from after the theft, not too bad.