Bones

That Guy
Saw this in Hannibal Sunday drool

Tons, crew...NICE

334159834_5XC5C-L.jpg

334159845_pRx6t-L.jpg

And this Flash Gordon gem :woody:
334159815_va9Gh-L.jpg

That would also be my dreamtruck as well.

A shortbed'ed '91 crewcab, and yes a cummins or cat 3208 in it.

Damn that thing is clean.

InDaShop said:
That would also be my dreamtruck as well.

A shortbed'ed '91 crewcab, and yes a cummins or cat 3208 in it.

Damn that thing is clean.

Sign me up as well... . I had a hillbilly ass neighbor that has one he aid 600 bucks for from his cousin. I tried so many times to buy that thing from him, even tried to swap him cash , me do the labor and put a D44 in the front of it for him to let me get the 60 . He knows I want it so he wont come off that fugger.

Its a dog ass old poorly maintained sum bee too. He's this hillbilly.... "the spinner up front is bad "

I was like , spinner what are you talking about

Spinner for the wheel were the brakes go.

Rotor ?

Yea thats it the spinner

I look at it, no pad and the rotor is fawked up beyond believe...

laughing1 brake spinner....

I know this story has been told on here before, but I cried and called Kelly the day I was at Rose Steel dumping scrap. And they had 6 '90ish k3500 single wheel, crewcab, oilfield trucks getting lifted into the scredder. Dana 60's, 205's, and 454's meeting their demise. I tried, begged, everything to buy them all. Owner said "Law is if it hits the ground at this facility it must be recycled" Had I been there an hour earlier when they came in, I would have bought them and left them on the street until I got each one hauled to the shop.

I was shaking, watching the grapple pierce the roofs and lift them into the metal mill. :'(

InDaShop said:
I know this story has been told on here before, but I cried and called Kelly the day I was at Rose Steel dumping scrap. And they had 6 '90ish k3500 single wheel, crewcab, oilfield trucks getting lifted into the scredder. Dana 60's, 205's, and 454's meeting their demise. I tried, begged, everything to buy them all. Owner said "Law is if it hits the ground at this facility it must be recycled" Had I been there an hour earlier when they came in, I would have bought them and left them on the street until I got each one hauled to the shop.

I was shaking, watching the grapple pierce the roofs and lift them into the metal mill. :'(
I woulda punched that mutha ****er in the mouth. Thats more than i could stand, I woulda had to CUT someone. laughing1

and no kidding these were WELL maintained looking oilfield trucks. No noticable large dents, rust or anything of the sort, just looked like slightly used pickups.

InDaShop said:
and no kidding these were WELL maintained looking oilfield trucks. No noticable large dents, rust or anything of the sort, just looked like slightly used pickups.
You keep talkin and Im gonna CUT you got dammit !

laughing1

If mine was in that gooda shape I would feel bad cuttin it up. But it isnt so on with the sawsall

blacksheep10 said:
I have want4ed a crew shortbed for a long time in that body style. haven't found a nice enough crew yet. cummins with 6 speed would be teh **** in that truck. plus, you'd have to have a cage in it to handle the torque.

I remember them being all over Texas when I was young. That was the only place you could find a crew with a short box in the country.

I would love to have one of those as well. Don't know WTF I woud do with it, but that is just a great looking truck FOSHO.