• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

King of the Hammers (KOH) 2022

AOP seems to be the only place that makes them challenging. I dont even watch the youtube videos anymore. Seeing 30 people blast the hill with no struggle just isnt worth my time. Back when the srrs first started i watched all the videos, kept up with racers and buggies, and went to an event.

AOP seems to be the only place that makes them challenging. I dont even watch the youtube videos anymore. Seeing 30 people blast the hill with no struggle just isnt worth my time. Back when the srrs first started i watched all the videos, kept up with racers and buggies, and went to an event.
I think a lot of drivers/ racers have gotten out of the sport due to driving 5,6,7 hours plus to an even to run 90 seconds combined. Iagree AOP was awesome to watch and I hope they put on another series soon.

45445B7C-95FD-4CC1-95A7-E2B76654FDEF.jpeg

I'm 90% sure he didn't attempt to qualify today. Most of the Stock Class guys don't qualify since it doesn't have as much of an effect on their start time as the other classes.
I know what they are thinking and I totally disagree. You start as you qualified. That means the 4600 that did not attempt to qualify will start at least 50 places behind the 4600 poll position. That is a lot of sitting and butterfly's in your stomach before you get to start. PS i love the race results chart.

I know what they are thinking and I totally disagree. You start as you qualified. That means the 4600 that did not attempt to qualify will start at least 50 places behind the 4600 poll position. That is a lot of sitting and butterfly's in your stomach before you get to start. PS i love the race results chart.
Makes sense there from a racers perspective for sure.

It ruins the cars. Drivers don't like that very much.

At least that's what I heard last time I talked to some racers.
That is what I'm hearing as well.

no one wants to drive across the country to yard sale their sh*t for every bounty hill, for a payout that would barely cover the cost of a busted shock, just to entertain all the mouth breathers on the youtubes

want the big hills with big risk/reward? put big money on them

Looks like Cody qualified 47th . That is awesome. That is 15 seconds behind Miller. Dam I wish I could do that.

7412AE94-6154-451F-B960-7AF32C053CF0.png
85A2745A-5E79-44C1-ACEC-860EA3C205D8.png

@ToyotaTom

I'm confused now. The one pictured is #4653 which is an extended cab Toyota with crazy paint. @ToyotaTom drives the #4653 regular cab Toyota. There's only one #4653 on the list and I watched @ToyotaTom take off the line for his race on Friday.

759A2B6B-C3A4-4983-8F7F-3C1CD761C4C4.png
0B621C5B-1E0B-44E2-BB1D-25A8A0D9A689.png

Last edited:
Everyman Challenege (Stock, Modified, and Legends) runs Friday from 10am-8pm Central Time. @Jduck and @ToyotaTom will be bouncing around for roughly 150 miles in the Stock class.

EMC starting order (along with all other classes so just scroll down) posted at this link:

Jduck starts 125 off the line. Should be around 8:30am.
See I was wrong. I thought and they even said that starting order was based on qualifying time. They did not say they where separating the 4600 class. I that case not qualifying is not that bad an option. I would have qualified.