• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

King of the Hammers (KOH) 2022

ew. when did that happen? They crammed to much **** in and had to push everything back a day?
They spread the events out each day, and gave the UTVs their own race vs with EMC. Qualifying on Tues & Wed, UTV on Thurs, EMC Fri, 4400 Sat.

The grudge match after the UTV race last night was pretty cool. Was kinda hoping that it would have a slower section to bunch the cars back up, though.

They also seem to be showing more "non-race" content on YT this year. Mostly boring stuff, but some interesting pieces here and there.

See I was wrong. I thought and they even said that starting order was based on qualifying time. They did not say they where separating the 4600 class. I that case not qualifying is not that bad an option. I would have qualified.

They have to pay extra in the 4600 to qualify if I am not mistaken.......

See I was wrong. I thought and they even said that starting order was based on qualifying time. They did not say they where separating the 4600 class. I that case not qualifying is not that bad an option. I would have qualified.

Depended on which announcer you listened to talk about it. Heard one say what you understood and one say 4600 would start in their class only not mixed in with the other 4500's and 4800's.

ew. when did that happen? They crammed to much **** in and had to push everything back a day?
I think 2021 was the first year they moved the 4400's to Saturday.

Last edited:
They spread the events out each day, and gave the UTVs their own race vs with EMC. Qualifying on Tues & Wed, UTV on Thurs, EMC Fri, 4400 Sat.

The grudge match after the UTV race last night was pretty cool. Was kinda hoping that it would have a slower section to bunch the cars back up, though.

They also seem to be showing more "non-race" content on YT this year. Mostly boring stuff, but some interesting pieces here and there.
I enjoyed watching the Grudge Match as well. Since they inverted the starting order I felt like it needed to be longer than 4 laps though.

Screenshots of #4653 @ToyotaTom and the crazy paint Toyota truck.

They didn't show #4682 @Jduck start, but got two pictures of him coming through Turkey Claw in the smaller picture.
E7A02AE2-BDB5-4B8A-8DAA-A87AF14BD535.png
25A3CAAC-9BA9-488C-9332-60180978A025.png
300FE9E6-7C48-4F76-B194-842F63B3AC12.png
21638D7C-BDBD-430E-A608-40F4D1798893.png

Stock class winners, winning in million dollar Race trucks, if I'm wrong prove me wrong with a race budget. I'd rather watch 24 hours of the true stock class cars. That's what's happening with srrs, the money got to big.