• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Knoxville, TN

May as well lock this one down. Will finally realized that no matter where he went, that it's not possible to run from the AIDS virus. And just like hear.. Everyone will
Find out. Ha! He ain't going no where..I have to say Will is the Smartest young fuker I know... Sad that a 21 year old has their **** together more than a 30ish year old.. Stay home, save money , fuk bitches and wheel .. Just wrap it up or you will be super fuked, For 18 yrs. when I was your age I had my first lil girl... Yea. Do that math. Wouldn't change it for anything... But no need rushing silly ****. Just remember this lil bit of wisdom from your elder. " there's no way you can get a girl pregnant if you ONLY have anal sex". And will that doesn't mean her have Anal sex with you... You sicko. :woot:

kushKrawlin said:
May as well lock this one down. Will finally realized that no matter where he went, that it's not possible to run from the AIDS virus. And just like hear.. Everyone will
Find out. Ha! He ain't going no where..I have to say Will is the Smartest young fuker I know... Sad that a 21 year old has their **** together more than a 30ish year old.. Stay home, save money , fuk bitches and wheel .. Just wrap it up or you will be super fuked, For 18 yrs. when I was your age I had my first lil girl... Yea. Do that math. Wouldn't change it for anything... But no need rushing silly ****. Just remember this lil bit of wisdom from your elder. " there's no way you can get a girl pregnant if you ONLY have anal sex". And will that doesn't mean her have Anal sex with you... You sicko. :woot:

Hush Casey, there's plenty of butt secks chicks down here too. :flipoff1: