• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH Help

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
I am typing this on my phone from the magic service bush. Broke a rear r&p today. If you know any shop close to here or have any leads on a r&p please let John G know or text me at 205-616-3844. we can drive and get one on wed, but the sooner the better. 4.56 hp, thick cut gears and a pinion install kit.

We have backdoor figured out, just need some more seat time.

dynatrac uses a standard 60 reverse rotation for the rear. thick cut gear 456 ratio. randy's has a warehouse in fresno and currie is like 2 hours away. i am trying there.

should have it covered. hitched a ride to currie. they have the parts in stock. p is tearing it down and we will be good to go.

Think they got it fixed up... Matt was getting the last bearing needed about 5 this afternoon booyang

My guess is that there maybe something wrong with the housing. He changed both front and rear gears because they both had ragged teeth. Or they may have just been setup bad. I wonder if he found a hot dog wrapper in it.

Yes, P said last night that the teeth were broke, actually one was broke and several were cracked, but they took differential apart and reset everything and were good to go. Said he just wished they would have had a garage and better lighting.

And yes, when I talked to him this a.m. he was excited, they were about to take a ride. thumb.gif

Cool...I couldn't imaging how pumped I would be to be in that race....sorta like a 4 year old at Xmas x 10...Good luck to them...