• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH IN!

Caddishack18

Im in! Levi didnt make it, they said insurance would'nt allow anyone under 18. I thought we signed waivers for a reason? Oh well hes got LOTS of years ahead of him. Now which rig do I take? The Caddi rides like a Caddilac, Holds lots of fuel and can pack enough spare parts. On the other hand the Campbell rig is LIGHT and shouldnt need any parts, hauls ass, but no navigator. I guess I could follow Shannon till we see the finish line then pass him :flipper: GIT ER DONE!!

I like your style.

Navigation is the big thing. What GPS will you use? All I have is a small Garmin, but I can load it with topo maps.

Awesome, I'm glad you made it. Does everybody that's in know if they are in yet? Is the field complete?

If it was me I'd use the single seater. Then again, I'm a bad one to go by because I've been drooling over that thing since the buildup thread.

Congrats Brian. Will they allow you to use multiple cars? Like park the caddi at a checkpoint after you hit the high speed dezert stuff with the 1 seater? :dunno: laughing1 laughing1

Bummer for Levi, he told me last night and I was fuming! Makes sense, but sucks. I don't think he'll be any more or less of a risk in 2 years when he's 18, but this will give him something to look forward to.

I think the real reason they won't let Levi race is they are skeer'd a 16 year old will whoop all their asses thumb.gif :flipoff1:

Yeah, I heard a few days ago about Levi. It sucks, but dealing with the BLM and insurance I can understand. He can continue working on his skills and in a couple of years he will be more than ready to go out to the desert and kick some ass.

bigsilly said:
Yeah, I heard a few days ago about Levi. It sucks, but dealing with the BLM and insurance I can understand. He can continue working on his skills and in a couple of years he will be more than ready to go out to the desert and kick some ass.

I don't get it but **** happens, move on. He'll be whoopin everyone's ass in a few yurr's anyway thumb.gif

Brian congrats!!! That is awesome. I say use the copper buggy to race. Take the caddy though for pre-running, and pit support.
The ins. deal on Levi is understandable but that sucks!

I was going to wait and call you about helping you guys out, wrenching, pre-runnning, pitting, etc...if we didn't get in.

But how about we just pit next to you guy, WE'RE IN!!!!
Dave called me Thursday night, and I've been dying since. Cant wait to see the full field.

I am working on logistics of making it out.

This would be a good time to do some trail running the week before/pre-run with you guys. Could possibly volunteer my rig for race support if not tied up with media duties...

bummer bout Levi

Congrats Brian - run the single seater and prerun with the caddi

555 - NO **** that's awesome!

InDaShop said:
BI've been dying since. Cant wait to see the full field.
W3RD! This will be a fantastic time bro! Anything I can do to help LMK. I am game to do a fly down some weekend to help prep 555 as well. :woody:

InDaShop said:
Dave called me Thursday night, and I've been dying since. Cant wait to see the full field.
Damn I am glad you finally let the cat outta the bag. I have been about to bust over here to not say anything... :woody:

Congrats Brian!!! Congrats Wyatt, working right now on figuring out a way to help you drive to cali without taking the whole week off and still be back for the race. good thing we have plenty of time to work on setting everything up. Congrats again to both of you