• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH IN!

Thanks for the support. We're not doing the last chance qualifier though. Good luck guys.

Damn...
Matt O. said:
I got a call from Pops just now, Adam is in the same situation I am but he actually deserves a spot in the race. The guy is 2nd in points for XRRA East right now.

Adam, just win the series and get an automatic invite! :fish: :fish:

Double Damn...
Droopy said:
Thanks for the support. We're not doing the last chance qualifier though. Good luck guys.

Matt O. said:
I got a call from Pops just now, Adam is in the same situation I am but he actually deserves a spot in the race. The guy is 2nd in points for XRRA East right now.

That's really disappointing, but I have a feeling Adam will earn a spot. thumb.gif

MUCHADO said:
:flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

FEEL THE LOVE!!

You need to get the Love/Hate tattoo's on your rists... then we'll know when you get ANGRY!

I think Mad Lou already has that gay **** on lockdown.

Matt O. said:

I was 3rd east 11th west and won second at the finals and got alot of publicity for destroying a d60 and didnt make it in. Keep trying, im sure there will be some not show when then the green flag drops. It happened last year.

Congrats on everyone who got the forsho call.Well, he didn't get the call for the race,he did get the call for theLCQ race.I'm still a little shocked,I didn't know you were picked by your application.If I'd known that i would mailed a book on his comps.It's all good we're happy with things it just means he's got to go the mile now.The first rules said series champs now it's the winners of the nationals.This just gives us the spunk the get things ready for the run off.Right now we be getting ready for Badlands and then the race is on for the Nationals.

Pops, I would like to team up and tow to the LCQ granted things work out around the house to allow me to do that. That will make it more reasonable on both of us going on there if Adam has not gotten a definate spot by then.

At least I can wheel the hammers, compete in something and pit for Wyatt if nothing else. Sounds fun to me

miles4areason said:
hell yeah im stoked as hell good **** brian see you there IM GONNA GET HAMMERED AT THE HAMMERS :drinkers:
The Bad Ass will be out at the hammers :flipoff1:

you know it!!!

Pops, I'm shocked as well as with Kim. she puts on a show like no other....but its in the east.

Adam is looking at a first, maybe they're letting him win his way in ????????

Yeah, pops, the app was a big deal on this, and a lot of the reason wyatt got a second look. Next year, you guys will take it down :woody:

Talked to Brian last night for awhile, it is going to be fun. Called some of my buddies that are still in RECON out in Calf. and they are ploting and doing flyovers for us making maps for us :flipoff1:
Good luck to all of you and we'll see you all out there.

Congrats to Wyatt, told you to sit tight and good things would come thumb.gif