• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH IN!

Triple nickle is in! I'm really excited for you. Now go contact a sponsor for a better deal. Make sure they understand you've hit the big time :)

vanguard said:
Triple nickle is in! I'm really excited for you. Now go contact a sponsor for a better deal. Make sure they understand you've hit the big time :)

laughing1

Wyatt will have some folks knockin' on his door. Just wait thumb.gif

InDaShop said:
Brian congrats!!! That is awesome. I say use the copper buggy to race. Take the caddy though for pre-running, and pit support.
The ins. deal on Levi is understandable but that sucks!

I was going to wait and call you about helping you guys out, wrenching, pre-runnning, pitting, etc...if we didn't get in.

But how about we just pit next to you guy, WE'RE IN!!!!
Dave called me Thursday night, and I've been dying since. Cant wait to see the full field.

Thats not a bad idea. I've got a freind of mine that spends 3 months with his motorhome out there each year. I planted the bug about having him take my stuff out way early then I can fly out every weekend for a month or so to prerun. My little hotrod can get ther in 5-5.5 hrs!

Caddishack18 said:
Thats not a bad idea. I've got a freind of mine that spends 3 months with his motorhome out there each year. I planted the bug about having him take my stuff out way early then I can fly out every weekend for a month or so to prerun. My little hotrod can get ther in 5-5.5 hrs!

We have a Citation we'd like to sell.... laughing1

Awesome man, that would be sick to have the time to get to know the terrain. You know the locals and OG's know it !

Caddishack18 said:
I'd be happy to work in your chase rig for you. I'm experienced with stick welding from a battery (or mig if you have it), changing flat tires, and putting in a good honest day's work. I can also manage my own transportation.

Of course I know you don't know me and won't actually pick me but if you find yourself without reliable guys that know their way around the rocks and know how to turn a wrench let me know and I'll starting planning around it.

Jeff called me and it was a no go as I thought. No biggie, he did say my app was one of the best they got which is cool.

He said they are going to end up with 85 or so spots and just ask for forgiveness from the BLM. I have a chance to run the qualifying race on Thursday and make my way into the race on Friday. I will have to consider that as it would still be a wheelin trip and lots of fun. Need to talk to the wife and see what she thinks about the whole situation. Worst case I can always bring my rig and pit for Wyatt even if I don't make it in the real deal race.

Like you said, either way you have a chance to wheel the Hammers if you wanna spend the $$ to get there !

Racing that hot lap for a spot in the race is going to be INTENSE I bet, I gotta see that mess... BALLS OUT gettin it will be going down Im sure ! :drinkers:

The qualifiying race is only open to applicants that did not make the cut and it is getting press coverage and live broadcast also. It has a cheaper entry fee, but if you make the field for the big race it rolls over to that so you are not out the money if you get in. I am going to talk to my company about sponsoring me and see what comes from that. I think I could do the whole deal with rig in tow for $2k. Not bad to wheel the hammers and get a shot at the race. I will have to think about it and talk it over with Jen. We will see

dont think just do it!!!!

Remember how I got into this whole racing deal? I just needed a set of tires. ::) Most expensive set of tires I've ever bought loller.gif Wouldn't change it for the world!

InDaShop said:
dont think just do it!!!!

Remember how I got into this whole racing deal? I just needed a set of tires. ::) Most expensive set of tires I've ever bought loller.gif Wouldn't change it for the world!

What tires are you going to run? Crawlers?

I got a call from Pops just now, Adam is in the same situation I am but he actually deserves a spot in the race. The guy is 2nd in points for XRRA East right now.

Adam, just win the series and get an automatic invite! :fish: :fish:

Matt O. said:
I got a call from Pops just now, Adam is in the same situation I am but he actually deserves a spot in the race. The guy is 2nd in points for XRRA East right now.

Adam, just win the series and get an automatic invite! :fish: :fish:

DAMN! Adam needs to show up for the LCQ

Droopy said:
We're not in. Good luck guys.

DAMN! Kim'd put on a show too. DAMN!

Droopy said:
Oh well. I'm sure the most deserving competitors got in.

LCQ son, You guys GET IT !! thumb.gif

be huge to see a bunch of SE people come out there and put in work !

I hope POPS and Adam get out there and run the LCQ.... hell he wont have to , they get the series win and its AWN !!!