• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH IN!

blacksheep10 said:
it could be worse, you could be prego and due within a week of the race with a wife you want to divorce and had contemplated doing so not 1 day before the news ::)

Man, and I thought we were cutting it close....

That is the spirit Matt!!

Lance emailed me yesterday....i am the O-fficial Pirate 4x4 KOH 2009 storytellerpicturetakertypedude. Cant wait to watch you fools flog your **** out there.....at least it gives you fuggers a chance to visit the Hammers.

Should be heading out with Will Carter (he is officially in KOH) and my buggy (rejected but still got the slim chance of getting in through the contingency race). This is going to be a fawkin blast. Time for the east coast to show the west coast how the drive. pepper.gif

wngrog said:
That is the spirit Matt!!

at least it gives you fuggers a chance to visit the Hammers.

Exactly. I am leaving on Fri or Sat prior to get some wheelin in.

I am glad you are covering it Nolen, you are damn good!

74_Chevota said:
Should be heading out with Will Carter (he is officially in KOH) and my buggy (rejected but still got the slim chance of getting in through the contingency race). This is going to be a fawkin blast. Time for the east coast to show the west coast how the drive. pepper.gif

Thats awesome man !

I love how so many dirty south fuggers are going to this. let the Lake Bed games begin ! laughing1

10 dollars a week.... thats a great Idea Kelly thumb.gif

East is going to invade Cali!!!!

Nolen, congrats thats badass. So you and Carl hauling out?

blacksheep10 said:
wow, 2 vaginas argueing over who's is sloppier. now that's laughable. and I got the Waaahmbulance from the chef this morning. ::) laughing1
quit being pussies, save $10 a week and get you stupid ****ing asses out there. it could be worse, you could be prego and due within a week of the race with a wife you want to divorce and had contemplated doing so not 1 day before the news ::)
It's the beer talkin' Charlie.....

How do guys get perggers ???

I am 99 percent sure Carl is going......I am taking my trailer so I will have an office on the lakebed.

Wyatt, this 36' Enclosed is perfect for 2...I recommend one. You and your Dad can get it outfited so you can slep in it at KOH.

If Carl is smart he will fly out and let me take his ride out for him.