• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH IN!

Yea, it's a built Suby WRX STI motor done by C&G performance. Boxer style, low CG, 300lbs, forged internals, closed heads, etc.... this one is about 400HP. Runs on 110 race gas. They can easily get 700HP or more out of them with more boost and some other tricks. About $15K new. Part of Bob "the Bank" Standages original build. I swapped it out for a stock LS2 originally (a motor that only lasted about 10 hrs in WEROCK). It was too twitchy for crawling. This motor screams though and would be bitchen in a rally car or sand car. It has a fresh rebuild on it and it's ready to go into something bad ass. Just need the time and money to put to use. I've actually had several competitors approach me about buying it to put in their KOH cars, but they seemed to want it for free (or damn near). I hay put it in my aluminum tub CJ trail rig project ;D

Yea, that would really piss off the Jeep Purists 8)

You only live once, myself and my co-driver P are taking our chances in the LCQ. If we don't make it, we get to pit for 555, WOD, Doc and anybody else that needs it. Plus we get to wheel the hammers. Lots to do to the rig, but we are going to make it happen. See you fawkers there!

YEEEEA BOI !!! This is gonna be so badass ! I cant wait to see everyone and share this whole thing with all the people involved, meet new people, meet people I have "e" known and just enjoy the moment to the fullest !

Im really happy its workin out for you to run Matt, you wont regret it, next thing you know you'll have a framed wheelin pic in your living room too ! thumb.gif laughing1

LETS GET IT ! :woody:

Im gonna see what we can manage. I got a trailer on lock regardless. I think we can work something out on a truck one way or another. let the planning begin.

thumb.gif I've already spread the word, all I want for Xmas is fuel cards and slim jims ! molaugh

I guess I might as well let it out.Adam is teaming up with Adam Woodle and building a new desert racer.........................
Specs
135" wheel base
front engine
4.3 Vortec
700r4 with od
Atlas 3.8 t-case
PRP seats -3-
Rockwells with drum brakes
three link front
four link with panhard bar rear
Warn 8000 front
Warn 12000 hydrolic rear for towing
equiped with three seats in a row
left side with steering wheel
right side with brakes and gas pedal
center with emergency brake and access to large cooler in back
18"x 20" GPS in center for desert navagation from center operator
Twin radiators with twin fans
eqiped with 3 scuba tanks for fresh air while traveling at high rate speeds
Halo fire system in case of accidental fire
68 bolt beadlocks
49" Boggers CUT on front
36" swampers on rear grooved
80 gallion fuel cell
The way they have it worked out is an Adam on each side and Bob in the middle

OHH I was just kiddin

Pops we are in now and if you guys can pull my rig we can team up for the ride out and cut down costs. If P wants to bring his we will work something out there also, doesn't really matter to me. I will pull mine single behind the Hemi to get there! Pops, give me a shout when you have time and we can talk the logistics out..

that's awesome...

i am already giving up on going out there even tho it's like the ONE thing that i would ever care about going to that involves rock sports....

i just can't justify hauling my junk out there.....not alone that is, gas is just too damn high...it would likerally cost me $2,000 to haul it in my f150....and it would probably give up 1/2 way across tejas...

and, i am sure that nolen and carl have an enclosed chocked full...so that option is out...guess i will gay it up by the computer and listen to the race radio......

under_psi said:
that's awesome...

i am already giving up on going out there even tho it's like the ONE thing that i would ever care about going to that involves rock sports....

i just can't justify hauling my junk out there.....not alone that is, gas is just too damn high...it would likerally cost me $2,000 to haul it in my f150....and it would probably give up 1/2 way across tejas...

and, i am sure that nolen and carl have an enclosed chocked full...so that option is out...guess i will gay it up by the computer and listen to the race radio......
Quit being hardheaded. Buy a plane ticket with me and dont worry about taking the buggy.

Hey dumbass, we got through MS on our way. Meet up and ride out if nothing else. I did the fuel bill and it came to about $1500 in my gas burner at today's prices. Maybe they will lower back down some...

Matt O. said:
Hey dumbass, we got through MS on our way. Meet up and ride out if nothing else. I did the fuel bill and it came to about $1500 in my gas burner at today's prices. Maybe they will lower back down some...
He is just being a *****. All he has talked about is wanting to go since last year. Now when everyone is going and participating he is a vagina about it.

Louis, I should have an enclosed that fits two buggies by then, maybe when we get closer, you can consider getting it to Houston and it can go west with me. Just an outside chance and all.

bigsilly said:
He is just being a *****. All he has talked about is wanting to go since last year. Now when everyone is going and participating he is a vagina about it.

don't get me started Mr. It's too hot in the garage.........

InDaShop said:
Louis, I should have an enclosed that fits two buggies by then, maybe when we get closer, you can consider getting it to Houston and it can go west with me. Just an outside chance and all.

that will work....i can't foot the fuel solo....

bigsilly said:
So you were not agreeing about it last night in my garage... :flipgotcha:

most of mine was built in teh garage....i do agree....it's too hot....but you gotta tuff it sometimes....i just came from out in mine....readjusting links, installing cable shifters, painting....and of course, cleaning... :fliopff1:

ain't it past yer bed time clown?

wow, 2 vaginas argueing over who's is sloppier. now that's laughable. and I got the Waaahmbulance from the chef this morning. ::) laughing1
quit being pussies, save $10 a week and get you stupid ****ing asses out there. it could be worse, you could be prego and due within a week of the race with a wife you want to divorce and had contemplated doing so not 1 day before the news ::)