• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH IN!

doc said:
Congrats Woodlee and everybody else in or planning to do the LCQ. Gottta respect those willing to do whatever it takes to be part of this.

....oh and ya'll fawkers seem to have forgot about another east coast team on the list :flipoff1: , but hey, that's cool. we'll ride under the radar thumb.gif

Kickass Doc, your rig is defianetly healthy enough to get across the desert in a hurry... that thing is a monster !! drool

yeah ****, sorry DOC, it was assumed you were in, sorry, we all got excited about woodlee.

Cant wait to see you out west!

Well DOC post up a lil more and u won't get left in teh interweb dust :flipoff1:

BTW talked to Pat, I'm sending him some footage of you from Hannibal this past month and from last years (got more good from this year though) thumb.gif

Ken, you outta put wings on that buggy of yours and FLY over the hard sections! :flipoff1:

P said:
Kickass Doc, your rig is defianetly healthy enough to get across the desert in a hurry... that thing is a monster !! drool
But that is not the rig he is running... Waiting to see what Bender is creating....

bigsilly said:
But that is not the rig he is running... Waiting to see what Bender is creating....

CATOOUTTTABAGGER!!!!!

(I've heard the ideas, have for over a year and it's gonna be SIIICK!)

MUCHADO said:
CATOOUTTTABAGGER!!!!!

(I've heard the ideas, have for over a year and it's gonna be SIIICK!)
**** that is not a secret. But Bender's lips are stitched together about it for sure.

MUCHADO said:
CATOOUTTTABAGGER!!!!!

Rob is a
7452.jpg
:flipoff1:

Thanks Ya'll. Yea, we're working on something with a little less HP for this one loller.gif ;D . Current rig is plan B in case we don't finish the new one. Ya'll probably know more about it than me, Bender's the crazy fawker that dreams up the new ****, I just build the motors and write the checks 8) .

Rob, thanks for the hookup with Pat. That kicks ass!

Got this motor hanging around the shop and was thinking of using it, but not enough bling ;D

005_G.jpg

Yeah, that motor needs more bling to be worthy of dropping in a rig. laughing1

Gonna be a good time in the desert Doc thumb.gif

Congrats to all that made the KOH race and goo luck to those that will be doing the LCQ race. Adam can't wait to see what you come up wih for the race i am sure it will be bad A$$

Isint that the 350ish hp subby motor that was in your buggy when you got it Doc ?

What was that guys name... Bob the Bank that owned it prior to you

I thought those things could push quite a bit more than that? like double? buddy of mine had one in a dune buggy, single turbo, LOUD fugger, but had a cowl and shrouding around most of it so I couldn't get an eye on it. He was talking to me about it for a while and I remember being impressed, but its a top end type motor if I remember. either way, that's a cool ass paper weight in the office.