• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH Live

TheViking said:
Not a bad strategy it keeps your rig from breakage but you lose a higher possible position.

Did you come up with this yourself?

Brilliant.

6B494516-9CC0-4834-B6C8-2AD45F1843BB-943-0000009A42456324_zps0331e572.jpg

Tuned in at work down under :)

Keen to see Ben napiers qualifying run!

ibrokeit said:
Anybody thats watching qualifying know approx what time plowboy qualifying is? I know he is 12th today.

I don't think he is going to run from what I have been told but I could be wrong.

Re: Re: KOH Live

I think everyone should be made to qualify, unless a mechanical issue keeps you from it. I mean if you are worried about an issue with a should be less than 4 minute run, how can you be prepared for a 100+ mile Race? I would rather find my problems today by dnf on a qualifying run and get them fixed. Than find them just a few miles into the main and have a dnf for it. But I guess everyone thanks differently

"Plowboy Fans Read Here
PowBoyfans... Plowboy has missed his green flag and is UNOFFICIALLY a DNS at this time..."

Brian Woodard Brett Moody: Plowboy Fans Read Here
"PowBoyfans... Plowboy has missed his green flag and is UNOFFICIALLY a DNS at this time..."

ooops sorry Draco

The below was just posted,

Comment From hobbz hobbz: ]
From Plowboy: WOW!! Hammer town is awesome. Been testing and tuning the rig all week. Due to additional shock tuning, we opted not to qualify for our starting position. Tune in Friday morning as we leave the start line. Racing starts at 10 am Tennessee time. Thank you all for the support

bad80cj said:
Brian Woodard Brett Moody: Plowboy Fans Read Here
"PowBoyfans... Plowboy has missed his green flag and is UNOFFICIALLY a DNS at this time..."

ooops sorry Draco

:dblthumb:

Just letting folks know what's going on as I see it.

BTF car sitting at start line now.

JAB/Team Nasty is 1st in UTV right now.

I don't have a buggy but am a fan of the sport. Was sorta hoping there would be more info on Plowboy as the race week progressed - an interview or two here and there, videos of the camp, fine tuning for the race, few sponsor shout outs, etc. Perhaps that will come once the video guys have a spare moment to edit.

Anyways, from one southerner to the others, I wish the Plowboy crew all the luck in the world come race time!!

They just interviewed Kelly, he finished 4th. They "got 1st, should have slowed down but didn't. Broke an axle and then an a-arm on Chocolate Thunder."

We're damn proud of you man! :driving:

Griffin said:
I don't have a buggy but am a fan of the sport. Was sorta hoping there would be more info on Plowboy as the race week progressed - an interview or two here and there, videos of the camp, fine tuning for the race, few sponsor shout outs, etc. Perhaps that will come once the video guys have a spare moment to edit.

Anyways, from one southerner to the others, I wish the Plowboy crew all the luck in the world come race time!!

:tc