• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH - whats your motivation?

Mr. Underkill

I went last year and didn't get to see anything but Back Door. I'd like to see more of it. I also like to go where most think I can't or shouldn't.

Mr. Underkill said:
I also like to go where most think I can't or shouldn't.

I love getting behind broke ass fu-fuggers doing that. Makes it worth the 4000 mile trip to sit and watch you fix your ****. :flipgotcha:

wngrog said:
I love getting behind broke ass fu-fuggers doing that. Makes it worth the 4000 mile trip to sit and watch you fix your ****. :flipgotcha:

I hate getting behind broke ass fuggers on the trail.. Especially when I go to the hammers where 1 broke rig will clog a trail for 2-8 hours depending... Hate that ****. laughing1

dammit im swiggin on that case of haterade Nolen FedEx'd me this morning laughing1 :flipoff1:

Mr. Underkill said:
I went last year and didn't get to see anything but Back Door. I'd like to see more of it. I also like to go where most think I can't or shouldn't.

Tell us about your rig. Or, have I missed it somewere? I looked through the rig pics but didn't see it.

DavidsCJ7 said:
Tell us about your rig. Or, have I missed it somewere? I looked through the rig pics but didn't see it.

I haven't had any good pics up this year. It's an under performing TJ built light to the StockMod rules. I'll see how it does at Spartanburg on the 23rd and hopefully get some new pics.
Nolan, it's not the same as when you saw it.
forgot about some on PBB
attachment.jpg

I wanted to go to the hammers. Passed on a Wngrog trip cause I did not think my full bodied rig could hang with high dollar buggies. I have a buggy now, spot in the LCQ. No excuses

All the trails at the Hammers are good to go with a full bodied ri with 37s except maybe FOH.

wngrog said:
All the trails at the Hammers are good to go with a full bodied ri with 37s except maybe FOH.

Yup... Seen full bodied yotas n jeeps wheel all over that bish...

I'mma rock my cheep ass rig out there and have a blast.

wngrog said:

no doubt...mattO....you should know from your jeep forum days that Jerry Bransford pwns teh hammers...FTW...