• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH- Wireless Internet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassy253

So I have a verizon modem for my lap top ? anyone had any exp ? does it work out there?
cell service looks to be decent so im thinking yes?

Good luck.... You "might" get something on the SE corner of the lakebed.

Actually Crash, I have heard that Verizon is actually getting a signal all over the lake bed now, same with their aircards.

If you need to know 100% for sure I'd post up on pirate to double check, I might of got the carrier wrong.

Actually Crash, I have heard that Verizon is actually getting a signal all over the lake bed now, same with their aircards.

If you need to know 100% for sure I'd post up on pirate to double check, I might of got the carrier wrong.

No ****. Wow thats good news....

for improved service on the verizon air cards you can pickup an external antenna

I might need to borrow that laptop a few times while we are out there, Cassy.

-Alex

anytime--whats mine is urs-- you are my favorite burrito..........
lol
I want some damn koh mp shirts u guys done with them yet???
What day are you heading down?
I think we may hit vegas first........
See ya there be ready for some fun Im stocking up on drinks lol
Oh hey do you guys have camping all figured out

anytime--whats mine is urs-- you are my favorite burrito..........
lol
I want some damn koh mp shirts u guys done with them yet???
What day are you heading down?
I think we may hit vegas first........
See ya there be ready for some fun Im stocking up on drinks lol
Oh hey do you guys have camping all figured out

The shirts are going to be down there, you can bribe us for one.:haha:

We might have a few drinks too, camping is still up in the air. I am bringing a 24 ft box trailer, fully loaded with tools, and my mechanic, maybe a generator too.:awesomework: I am probably leaving thursday night, or friday during the day (feb 5 or 6) you?

PS the BNS fab guys said Master-Pull could borrow the buggy if we play nice, when do I ever play nice though.:redneck: I am going to be bumming buggy rides all week long, how bout we put Joe in the back and I drive this time?

-Alex

i was out there over new years. a couple people in my group were surfing and updating facebook while on the lakebed. AFAIK they were using a verizon card.

Status
Not open for further replies.