• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ktm 950 Super Enduro

BOVADS

anybody have one of these?
freind of mine picks his up this week:rolleyes:
KTM950_superenduro_r.jpg

Id be all over the motard version..saw one this morning and almost had a accident

KTM950_superenduro_r.jpg

SO i traded my buddy my tundra for his 950 this week/weekend.
if you guys get a chance to ride one of these DO IT!!
it wheelies on command , will top out at about 120 and i took it about 8 miles offroad last night on way home from work, i was amazed how well it did. not at all like taking a street bike offroad. i did a couple small 3-4'ish jumps and it sucked them good. i got prety bave and hammered some pretty big whoops and it did good! have to be gentle with throttle cause it spins in dirt way easy and shreads rear tires.

that is all:D

KTM950_superenduro_r.jpg

SO i traded my buddy my tundra for his 950 this week/weekend.
if you guys get a chance to ride one of these DO IT!!
it wheelies on command , will top out at about 120 and i took it about 8 miles offroad last night on way home from work, i was amazed how well it did. not at all like taking a street bike offroad. i did a couple small 3-4'ish jumps and it sucked them good. i got prety bave and hammered some pretty big whoops and it did good! have to be gentle with throttle cause it spins in dirt way easy and shreads rear tires.

that is all:D

very nice:cool: i want a detailed review on it. what size tank?

My buddy has one and it was to tall so he lowered it about an inch and regeared it then did loe vince exaust and a carb kit. Now it pulls the front tire off at 90 mph and the lower center of gravity it rides like a smaller dirt bike. unbeleivable diffrence. regular/small people can ride it with ease