• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Labor Day in P-town

Bones

That Guy
What's the skinny that weekend?? I doubt I take off Friday. When is P going to hit P-town?

Plans as of now are to get to Kearny where my buddy John lives around 10 or earlier. Drink there or go to my old neighborhood. Come to P-town Saturday afternoon sometime for the festivities to begin. Sound like a plan?

Can 3 stock jeeps come down if I can get them to leave the Northland? Stock I mean, 4" lifts and 33's and no lockers. Marcus Welby (might as well be)

Who cares about Labor Day this weekend is Roots Fest. Freaking Kenny Wayne Shephard playing on the Square!!!! Fawk yeah, I wish I was there. :spin: :spin: :spin:

http://www.rootsfestival.org/

are you ****ing serious? WOW :eek:
He has ****ing talent.

Labor day. still undecided on what days are what. maybe sunday at curts? Mabye sat, don't know yet. that will be the main hurrah. Need to get with luke, cause he's bringin 2 barbie jeeps to run.
Curt is a little antsy with unknowns at his land wheelin.
P, when you free, when you with mom?

InDaShop said:
Who cares about Labor Day this weekend is Roots Fest. Freaking Kenny Wayne Shephard playing on the Square!!!! Fawk yeah, I wish I was there. :spin: :spin: :spin:

http://www.rootsfestival.org/
i was asked to be a judge at the bbq contest. gonna do it since my physical test is that morning that i have been working my ass off for the past 2 months-1.5 hours a day in the gym 6 days a week and south beach dropped me 30 pounds- i am ready to eat
p.s. have not drank a beer in 2 months so saturday night its ON :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :spin: :spin: :spin:

cash talks said:
i was asked to be a judge at the bbq contest. gonna do it since my physical test is that morning that i have been working my ass off for the past 2 months-1.5 hours a day in the gym 6 days a week and south beach dropped me 30 pounds- i am ready to eat
p.s. have not drank a beer in 2 months so saturday night its ON :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :spin: :spin: :spin:
Oh this could get gooood! GAME ON!!

blacksheep10 said:
I'm gonna agree, luke is looking svelte
Look at the big brain on BRAAAD!

Pulp-Fiction.jpg

pulp-fiction-wallet.jpg

Cami said P-town is paying KWS $30k to play Roots.

Labor day does sound fun though. Have some fun for me ok guys. :-\

Im lookin at being in P town mid Friday evening.... Maybe earlier if we get headed outta Bham Thursday night.

Basically Im going to run HB up to my moms.. hang a few and then pick her up when its go time... least that seems to be the current plan. My mom hasnt been with HB for some time so they are stoked to have her for a weekend or what not and Hailey will have a good time as well ( and get spoiled as all hell... ) ;D

P said:
Basically Im going to run HB up to my moms.. hang a few and then pick her up when its go time... least that seems to be the current plan. My mom hasnt been with HB for some time so they are stoked to have her for a weekend or what not and Hailey will have a good time as well ( and get spoiled as all hell... ) ;D
I will head to Ptown Sat. morning then son! Call me Friday night, I'll be up... I mean drinking