• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Labor Day in P-town

perfect im raedy ive got a Tracker and a Honda Accord to tear the hell out of ;D and A KAWASAKI NINJA :flipoff1: yes Paul u need to bring your QAUD RACER its on also ive got the FITY the Z400 my buddys SAMI and tons of beer yes its ON :drinkers:

O ya have to do a BANITAS run ive been saving dollar bill tips up to like 50 bucks in ONES :eat:

A NINJA ?!!! Is it a powerwheels ninja ?!! Thats some ish man.. damnit. To bad KS is flat as your left tit :flipper:

Bones said:
Can't wait to see ya Miles, been too long

stop hittin on my gurl dammit !! I got dibs on his place before you , you damn interweb adult finder.com hooker ! :flipoff1:

( Im getting stoked, Im sure it will be a good time !! )

miles4areason said:
perfect im raedy ive got a Tracker and a Honda Accord to tear the hell out of ;D and A KAWASAKI NINJA :flipoff1: yes Paul u need to bring your QAUD RACER its on also ive got the FITY the Z400 my buddys SAMI and tons of beer yes its ON :drinkers:

O ya have to do a BANITAS run ive been saving dollar bill tips up to like 50 bucks in ONES :eat:

Hey Miles can u talk to Guido see if we can some way some how get my video camera up in there for the DERRTAYY SOUF??? Gawd damn that'd be the **** altho may just be a pipe dream!

blacksheep10 said:
pipe dream.
buy some coke and we can coax them outside and shoot vids in my truck while they're snortin off the console. :spin:

LOL them are expensive I woulda figured they'd be meth whores and the coke whores are across the street! :flipoff1: