• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Labor Day

nick c

Lewis & Clark bitches!
Anyone going to be out there this weekend?

Our camping plans fell through, so we are thinking of camping at the in-laws spaces in Nature Trails. Figure since we will be right down the road I might haul the 4runner up.

I was thinking i would head up on Monday there is another thread around here others were talking in about heading up over the weekend.

I would be happy to walk people around on the new trails and let you all know what is happening out there...

Going to try to get out there early and leave early to NOT get caught up in epic traffic. I have a broken arm and want to have some fun that is close to the truck and non committal

So you opening the gate at 9 karl?

I gotta fix a couple items but I might chance it and head out for a couple hours.

Hmmm.....

Won't bee there at 9, but seriously thinking of it.... need to load up in the morning, get a disco pass on the way.....

We'll see what happens, not sure if its been only 6 months or a years since I've had the rig out, but its running pretty good..... now.

Is the rumor true? I heard Mark actually went wheeling today... but I really don't believe it. :flipoff:

Nick, I saw you in 4 corners maple valley this afternoon with camper and 4runner in tow, I can't figure out how thats really on the way to anywhere from puyallup. hahaha i saw a ton of people towing rigs around here this weekend, where did you go?

Latest posts