• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Labor Day

Nick, I saw you in 4 corners maple valley this afternoon with camper and 4runner in tow, I can't figure out how thats really on the way to anywhere from puyallup. hahaha i saw a ton of people towing rigs around here this weekend, where did you go?

Yup that was us, it's not really on the way to any-where...just a long detour. Had to drop our dog at my mom's place for the weekend. We were using my wife's grand-parents camp spots at the Gold Bar Nature Trails and they don't allow dogs in their camp. Which is dumb but it's their site so their rules so we made the detour to Covington. :rolleyes:

We camped at Gold Bar all weekend, I drove the 4runner up and walked the trails on Sunday. But only saw one other wheeler, Cherokee with Timber Tamer stickers, we talked for a bit. believe his name was Mark, but he did not want to wheel. He said he had just come out to see if he recognized anyone. I seriously thought about saying screw it and wheeling alone then decided that wouldn't be much fun, and with my luck I'd break something and have to walk back to the camp ground to get the truck/trailer.

Trails looked good for what they are.

Yup that was us, it's not really on the way to any-where...just a long detour. Had to drop our dog at my mom's place for the weekend. We were using my wife's grand-parents camp spots at the Gold Bar Nature Trails and they don't allow dogs in their camp. Which is dumb but it's their site so their rules so we made the detour to Covington. :rolleyes:

We camped at Gold Bar all weekend, I drove the 4runner up and walked the trails on Sunday. But only saw one other wheeler, Cherokee with Timber Tamer stickers, we talked for a bit. believe his name was Mark, but he did not want to wheel. He said he had just come out to see if he recognized anyone. I seriously thought about saying screw it and wheeling alone then decided that wouldn't be much fun, and with my luck I'd break something and have to walk back to the camp ground to get the truck/trailer.

Trails looked good for what they are.
Should have hit the trails on Monday. There was a few people around. Not a ton, but Karla was there from open till around 11 or so, then a small group till about 2 or so. On the way home (in crappy Memorial day Hyw 2 traffic) I saw Karla and Tom headed back up and knew they would there till close.

There is the start of something good out there. Props to the folks busting their asses and jumping through the hoops.

DSCN3540.sized.jpg

I can't photo chop worth a damn...

but it turned out pretty good :redneck:

Must be a chop, I'm not stuck :haha:

Made it out to see how things are coming along and was very happy to see things coming along nicely. Big props to all involved.

I must admit, I've only attended one work party, back when trails were being rehabilitated, with no hope of new trails being built and it left a real bad taste in my mouth and I haven't been to another. Now that I see what y'all that have hung in there through all the bullshit have been able to accomplish I will being helping where I can.

Made it out to see how things are coming along and was very happy to see things coming along nicely. Big props to all involved.

I must admit, I've only attended one work party, back when trails were being rehabilitated, with no hope of new trails being built and it left a real bad taste in my mouth and I haven't been to another. Now that I see what y'all that have hung in there through all the bullshit have been able to accomplish I will being helping where I can.

:awesomework: Seen ya there last January in the snow...when Judd (99redtj) went turtle up! :haha: