• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lane Culver

kevinhumphrey

If you've never heard of this guy your missing out. Put a new 5.3 in my buggy a couple months ago and had the computer tuned by a guy in spring hill tn (no name mentioned). NEVER ran right but I was given several pointers from him to help out. Finally found Mr. Culver in Huntsville went today and he cleaned up the mess dynoed my ride and it runs/sounds like a badass I wanted. Short story he's a badass has tuned MANY buggies and came highly recommended to me and I say the same. Need tuning contact him or I can get you his info. As I leave for KOH Thursday not a moment too soon.

Lane has tuned and did cam for me and also called PTC and had convertor built for my 4L80 to match the cam good guy no problems at all I suggest him to anyone that asks

Is he referred to as "Fish"? I have heard of a tuner from that area that tunes a lot of Coleworks rides :dblthumb:

Re:

Lane put a dynotune on a 6.0l ton work truck. It was a real turd before but now it runs like a scalded dog. Drinks more fuel than a loaded big rig. But always has.

Re:

Kvinson turned me onto him, I'm 90% complete with my build but will most likley be talking to him soon