• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Last minute evans run.......

So I get a phone call from Porter this morning. I answer the phone

"you better be calling me to brag about the wheeling"

But no Porter pulls the old

"I'm old and my back hurts" routine :haha::haha:

Man take some Motrin and go wheeling Nancy!!!:flipoff:
I went wheeling, how was work.:haha::haha::fawkdancesmiley:

Porter, BoxBoy, and Bobby thanks for a cold but quick run up 311. Brian, Thanks for letting me ride shotgun I appreciated the outing. I havent quite thawd out yet but all in all it was a quick fun run. Actually a fair amount of snow up the 311.
No prob man, yea that was cold. Note to self dont listen to Brian ever again.:D

Not thawed out yet either. Porter couldnt handled breaking trail so I did. It filled my cab and stacked up on my hood. No rain gear so my nuts were soaked. It was a fun run while it lasted.

I went wheeling :hi:
I ripped a motor mount off sheared a couple bolts :booo::puke::mad:
I had a better time then being at work :fawkdancesmiley:

Last edited:
I had a better time then being at work :fawkdancesmiley:
Yup definately better than going to work. Hey JOOPY, how was work today.:fawkdancesmiley::haha: Anyways, good to meet ya Boxboy and Addilack as well as see Bobby, and Brian again:cool:. Even tho it was cold it was nice to get out as it has been a while for me. Lets goto Elbe next.:;

Yup definately better than going to work. Hey JOOPY, how was work today.:fawkdancesmiley::haha: Anyways, good to meet ya Boxboy and Addilack as well as see Bobby, and Brian again:cool:. Even tho it was cold it was nice to get out as it has been a while for me. Lets goto Elbe next.:;

Sounds like a plan....When? If its snowin there you can break trail. The bad thing is it isnt over grown like evans is.:fawkdancesmiley:

Sounds like a plan....When? If its snowin there you can break trail. The bad thing is it isnt over grown like evans is.:fawkdancesmiley:
No, you are the guy we nominated as the trail breaker. Damn, thats alot of snow in your cab glad I talked you into it.:D

I have never been to Elbe sounds like fun! :awesomework:

No, you are the guy we nominated as the trail breaker. Damn, thats alot of snow in your cab glad I talked you into it.:D

Yeah thanks...... Jack frost got a hold of the boys....not looking so good.:haha::haha: I feel like Im 10 years old and waiting for my nuts to finally drop all over again. :haha::haha:

I have never been to Elbe sounds like fun! :awesomework:

20th...21st...22nd will work. Im gone to reno for a week after that? You game?

Im down to go. I should have the sammy ready to go i just need to figure out my heater situation. I just hope that I dont have to find out if the sammy floats.

Im down to go. I should have the sammy ready to go i just need to figure out my heater situation. I just hope that I dont have to find out if the sammy floats.

I dont think the sami will run the busy right now. Ill tug you through but expect body damage.:fawkdancesmiley:

Glad to see you didn't flake out Porter. :flipoff:

Work was great. 1 car $4300:flipoff:

I dont think the sami will run the busy right now. Ill tug you through but expect body damage.:fawkdancesmiley:

Id expect nothing less. Like I said when we got to evans, We should of brought an inner tube. But up at elbe it will either be a floaty for the samurai or a life ring.:redneck:

Latest posts