• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Last Run for the year

Spoke with Forest Service today. We will have access to the park all of December 15th. They plan to close the gate Monday morning.

So lets go wheeling:cool::cheer:
Ok, I think I will make the 3hr trek then (unless there is something family related happening that I'm not aware of :redneck:...me and possibly one or two more...

Guess i wil have to get my butt in gear and get my other 2 tires on :cool:

Dooooo ittttttt!!!!!

I have never been down there before sooooo. I guess it time for the buggy and I to square off against the mountain and see what she's got...... no pun intended of course.:bananallama:

I guess I will join this run.it's been a couple of years since I have been to Evans when there is snow

Dooooo ittttttt!!!!!

I have never been down there before sooooo. I guess it time for the buggy and I to square off against the mountain and see what she's got...... no pun intended of course.:bananallama:

Ive been there once....in the rain, wasn't impressed. But I hear the time to go is when there is snow so hoping they get a bunch this week

I guess I will join this run.it's been a couple of years since I have been to Evans when there is snow

:cool::cool:

This is starting to sound like a good group to go play with. I was planning on working Sunday but I think I am going wheeling instead. Anybody interested in meeting for breakfast ?

Id be happy to do breakfast, just have to be earlier. I'm sure the North end guys want to get there money's worth of wheeling in this day

This is starting to sound like a good group to go play with. I was planning on working Sunday but I think I am going wheeling instead. Anybody interested in meeting for breakfast ?

You read my mind on breakfast Jim... Kevin and I already were trying to figure our departure time to leave... sounds like a five o clock roll out. Name the place and we.. or I will be there.:awesomework:

Last edited:
What's the place we went to last time in orting Jacob, that would be a good place if it had more parking.