• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Last Run for the year

I personally am probably gonna bail, 2 hour drive and not enough snow for this guy :redneck:

The trails at Evans aren't enough to warrant the drive for me was hoping for a lot of snow to make it interesting
Well I've never been...so I am going. AND it will be fun.
As for the 2hr Drive excuse... PFFFT ...
:fawkdancesmiley:

Funny how some people complain about a 2 hour drive to go have fun.:haha:
Most days I drive longer than that to work.:mad:

Just bring the flatty. :redneck:

there is an idea right there, granted it hasn't ran in almost a year though and its been leaking fluid into a pan id have to go through everything on it before going that far with the ol girl

boooo.....up top there will be snow/ice....

Just not enough though I was hoping for A LOT of snow

Well I've never been...so I am going. AND it will be fun.
As for the 2hr Drive excuse... PFFFT ...
:fawkdancesmiley:

Ive been there and know the terrain and to me (personally probably different for a lot of people) it just not worth it without lots of snow

Funny how some people complain about a 2 hour drive to go have fun.:haha:
Most days I drive longer than that to work.:mad:

Not complaining id do it in a heartbeat if it were somewhere else

thanks for the heads up Jim.

Rocking the low band FTW 146.460

Sam said its too easy with no snow... my vote - wheel the power stroke!!:bananallama:

Ask Jakob about our experience at Evans he will tell you the same

Remember boys 80" width restriction

im 85 and got through the gates if your tires a squishy its no problem:cool:

You're basing your decision on one visit? Oh well, I was just razzin ya about the drive...:; you do what you want, but I'm gonna have a good time regardless---get a chance to wheel with some new folks.

If and its a big if your more than 80" wide and they think you are they can and have measured and ticketed people. Seen them ticket a guy at the entrance to the 311 for squeezing through the poles (he was 84") the poles are a guide. The rule is 80"

Honestly Evans as of 2 months ago is about the best it's been in years. I was just going to bring my dad's tj (recently passed) but I thought there was suppose to snow so I planned to bring my samurai. Its the last wheeling trip of the year. Pack your jeep up or change your name to war sleeper! :fawkdancesmiley: wheeling is wheeling.

You're basing your decision on one visit? Oh well, I was just razzin ya about the drive...:; you do what you want, but I'm gonna have a good time regardless---get a chance to wheel with some new folks.

Yep we were there for maybe 3 or 4 hours and left :awesomework:

Sam,just bring the flatty and have some fun in the woods

Needs gas drained out and all the fluids checked and probably an oil change (haven't changed it in 3 years) so not happening on short notice. Oh and I still need to fit up the new top I got for it 2 years ago :redneck:

If and its a big if your more than 80" wide and they think you are they can and have measured and ticketed people. Seen them ticket a guy at the entrance to the 311 for squeezing through the poles (he was 84") the poles are a guide. The rule is 80"

But if you fit between the poles I don't see the issue? Its just like my trailer I barely fit but it fits between the fenders

Honestly Evans as of 2 months ago is about the best it's been in years. I was just going to bring my dad's tj (recently passed) but I thought there was suppose to snow so I planned to bring my samurai. Its the last wheeling trip of the year. Pack your jeep up or change your name to war sleeper! :fawkdancesmiley: wheeling is wheeling.

Probably wheeled more than most of the people in this thread in the last year combined :kiss: