• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Last Run for the year

What's the place we went to last time in orting Jacob, that would be a good place if it had more parking.

So you can check up your ladies picture on the wall? LMAO :haha:

That was Nick's spot. The chili sucked, but I guess any restaurant chili sucks at 5am.

So when and where is this party going to start?

It's gonna be funny when they lock all our asses in and give us tickets one at a time as they let us out. I guess we could car pool to court and have Chop Shop as our expert witness.

So when and where is this party going to start?

It's gonna be funny when they lock all our asses in and give us tickets one at a time as they let us out. I guess we could car pool to court and have Chop Shop as our expert witness.

Thought you said the gate wont be closed until Monday :eeek:

:cheer: That's easy to get to too! Right on 410! :redneck: In fact I vaguely remember seeing the dental place across the street. Is this place just as you come into Bonney?
Sounds good to me either way...Andy may have to hook the front of my tow rig to his trailer so I can auto pilot tho! :haha:

Right past fred Meyers. theres a Sharis right out in front of the strip mall.

If anyone goes up on sat it would be great to get a report on the road conditions and if we can get tow rigs to the first lot.:awesomework:

So if people could let me know if there possibly coming to breakfast Sunday morning. I want to give the restaurant a heads up.

I will also be going up Saturday after work to check on conditions:awesomework: