• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Leaf Spung Buggy

okay I cleaned the trash talk outta this thread, now will EVERYONE just please play nicely

Good call!!! I think the dude is doing an awesome job!! I'm sorry but when ur on a budget and take on a project like building a buggy, You know your ****!! Keep up the progress! Your doing a kick ass job! :awesomework:

Oops sorry, just trying to stick up for freinds.

The progress looks good. By the way I have some leftover blingin' sparkle stickers for when you get a hood on your new ride:D

Squared up the chassis and tacked in temporary cross bracing. Measured the wheelbase out to 105". Grizzly built some sweet spring mounts at work and we welded them in.

Good looking weld on the spring mount:awesomework: I am however concerned about the outer plate tearing itself out of the tube. I think if you were to plate the front side of it you would lessen the risk of failure. Now I may be wrong with everyone saying everything look's great, but I feel you will have an issue after a few loading cycles.

Last edited:
Good looking weld on the spring mount:awesomework: I am however concerned about the outer plate tearing itself out of the tube. I think if you were to plate the front side of it you would lessen the risk of failure. Now I may be wrong with everyone saying everything look's great, but I feel you will have an issue after a few loading cycles.

i really dont think that its that big of a worry but we had the thought of boxing in the sloped side of the mount.

Oops sorry, just trying to stick up for freinds.

The progress looks good. By the way I have some leftover blingin' sparkle stickers for when you get a hood on your new ride:D

will see if i have a spot for the bling. sence my rig will already have so much bling on it.:haha:

I think you need to take a minute, regroup and then try a pop a wheelie!!!

Yo, Why is your phone sending me straight to voicemail? You got my number blocked again? I told you I would stop the late night booty calls for Paul.:hi:

Sean

Oh thats soooooo lame! I guess I am just going to have to come up and talk with him then.

Paul is for sure missing out on the late night texts and booty calls then huh?

Oh thats soooooo lame! I guess I am just going to have to come up and talk with him then.

Paul is for sure missing out on the late night texts and booty calls then huh?

sorry about the gay phone but i do miss those late night text and calls. you should come up soon maybe even wheel. im getting excited for my rig to be done.