• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Leaf Spung Buggy

i will tell you this the front shakles are mounted. but i think im going to make longer ones. ride hight the top of the rig is 5'7'' and the bell is 19 1/4". skid plate is also mounted. i dont have a camera so once sam takes pictures he will post them up maybe.

sean you coming here this wkend?

Last edited:
Hellz yeah!!!

Gotta check out the progress on the new ride! Its been too long with no wheelin man I am jonesin big time.

You going to be around saturday afternoon/evening? I have a rc comp in the morning on saturday in kent and then I am heading your way. Hopefully I will have the dodge back from the gay azz dealer by then :looser: or Ill be drivin the wagoon.

Sean

Hellz yeah!!!

Gotta check out the progress on the new ride! Its been too long with no wheelin man I am jonesin big time.

You going to be around saturday afternoon/evening? I have a rc comp in the morning on saturday in kent and then I am heading your way. Hopefully I will have the dodge back from the gay azz dealer by then :looser: or Ill be drivin the wagoon.

Sean

i will be around saturday. i dont like the sound of dodge into the dealer.

Why, Have you hugged your auto tranny lately????

2k worth of warranty work was worth it. Well just see what breaks next!!!

and where are those pics?

Here are some pictures from last little while. It's getting close. There is still a lot of work to do though.

Last edited:
Leaf springs are where its at!!! My new ride

img0408qx1.jpg

No I am not joking