• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Leave the keys in the rig?

I always leave the keys in my rig/ i dont take em out unless i use the to scratch my ear :redneck: jk
My rig is either on my trailer in camp. right next to my tent or blocked in by other stuff at my house right under my bed room window

I rarely take the keys out except when I walk to the top of the wall..... Oh, and really what would be the big deal if I didn't even have keys. They're over rated:;

Toyotanut said:
I rarely take the keys out except when I walk to the top of the wall..... Oh, and really what would be the big deal if I didn't even have keys. They're over rated:;

I need to zip tie mine--get around 60 degree with the passenger side down and they wanna fall out :D

SysWillys said:
X2

Mine doesn't take a key, but it'll take someone 6 months to figure out how to start it. Unless they already know, in which case I prolly trust them to move it for me? Plus I'd hear it from 100 yds too? Love the Flowmaster. Mostly I don't let it outta my sight.

Same here:cool:

It would probably be like watching a retarded bear at the circus

I've always leave my keys in the rig, even when I am at Albertsons, probably because I grew up in a really small town or really trusting, who knows.

then someone steals it and drives it around (lookin at the banner at the top of the page with crashes head stickin out the window :D )

i leave my keys in all of my rigs, its kinda nice that way. i dont think ive ever had to look for my keys. and they always stay in the rig on the trails, ive never and probaly will never see someone waiting to steal something 20 miles off a main road and 6000 ft up.

I only take the keys out of the rig on the trail if my two youngest boys are riding with me. I know they would loose the keys in the woods and I would be screwed.

Most of my junk that take keys, always have them in it, what if a neighbor needed to use it? As a side benefit, I don't have to look for them....:D
I did take a set out of one rig, I don't even know why, now if I could find them, I would reaaaaly like to move it.....:mad:

KarlVP said:
:eek:fftopic:

Take the crap to the chatterbox.

Thanks.

your post was off topic also.

so, my old dodge would start with a screwdriver. if i took my keys out, it would start with anything flat, any key. the keys were useless.

CrustyJeep said:
The Japanese never did learn how to make locks and keys :haha:
The japanese kick ass at making cars and trucks (minus the honda truck)
Ans i almost always keep my keys with me, i know somy shifty people so im extra paranoid.