• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

LED bars...

Pricing:

$210 shipped on the 13.5" light (outside mount measurement) which is actually a 12" lens with 24 LED's @ 3W each... 72 watts.
$420 shipped on the 31.5" light (outside mount measurement) which is actually a 30" lens with 60 LED's @ 3W each... 180 watts.

Do both.. I am :dblthumb:

Here's some more pics of the light. I'll get some night shots tonight.

07a7a851.jpg

566f0bfd.jpg

006bce88.jpg

fd15d0da.jpg

Nice....I will get one when I have some toy money. I just had to fix my stupid golf cart because my daughter hit a tree. $500..... :dunno:

Rigid is the way to go, VERY bright, lifetime warranty and brighter than any others I have seen, there HID headlights are also 2x as bright as Chinese kits and have a high/low kit :dblthumb:

Rob where was that mounted for the video? Man I want to order the 13.5 now but I think ill wait and get the big one.

Have you shopped ANZO's price against these? I have a couple of them and they seem pretty reasonable and well made. I flopped over and landed on one and it held up fine. thumb.gif

My dad has a ANZO Yes it seemed very tuff and well built but it didnt seem very bright IMO. I thought my 20 dollar wal mart lights were brightier. Maybe I got a lemon?

COPPERHEAD42 said:
My dad has a ANZO Yes it seemed very tuff and well built but it didnt seem very bright IMO. I thought my 20 dollar wal mart lights were brightier. Maybe I got a lemon?

Were they on "Blue light special"? I have bought lots of them before... molaugh

I like my ANZO's so far. I flopped my buggy and landed on one of them and the mount bent and the light was fine. They seem pretty bright to me though. thumb.gif

MUCHADO said:
Here's a link:
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ANN-881005/?rtype=10
Largest one is 20" and $250.. they don't look bad---I just want bigger! :****:

I agree Rob, bigger lights= better I measured mine last night and they were 10" and I paid $285 each. Should have gotten them from Summit.

I wonder what that big one that MJpistol put on that rig in the build section goes for? :dunno:

Craig said:
Are these totally water proof? I am thinking this would be awesome on my boat.

I have some in transit that are.. I'll dig up a photo but I have a picture of one turned ON in a bucket of water.