• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lets See Some Samurai Builds!!

You sir are in the weepow catagory with a bunch of us... theres been plenty of instances where weepow hangs and even out does woopow :****: just sayin' :drinkers:

Rokcrler said:
You sir are in the weepow catagory with a bunch of us... theres been plenty of instances where weepow hangs and even out does woopow :****: just sayin' :drinkers:

I've embarrassed my share of v8 big money buggies, but the stalling was getting old. I considered a turbo, but hated to invest money into something I couldn't get it back out of it, if it didn't have enough to curb the stalling. I'm hoping the new setup will put down around 200hp to the wheels, that'd be a massive improvement.

Traded for it wheeled it for about a year if was a fun lightweight buggy. Sometimes a little to lightweight.

8e2cef03f6fae752048356b62e5f24e6.jpg

44495714fa380cce901692ac95f9848e.jpg

Ghost.... Did you like the creepies or treps better? Does treps work better backwards?

Here's my old beater 22re duals and yota axles. I sure do miss it :****: I'm going to build a new and improved version this winter.

Nah that was at hollytree on his little bounty hill he had years ago.

This is the same hill just from the top. I almost made it lol kinda

Hell yeah sure was :****: the treps I had on it made a night and day difference and even the heavy ass sx stickies were better.

smurfy90 said:
Ghost.... Did you like the creepies or treps better? Does treps work better backwards?

I didn't like the creepies, treps did good and even better when I turned them around backwards. Then added about 100lbs of water to the front helped a lot. It was just to light IMO.

It's just the angle of the pics. It had a 4 link front that was really tight you can't really see the uppers in that pic. The rig worked awesome though for what it was. I can't wait to start on my next one. I'm going to have basically the same setup with a 3rz and more of a tube buggy with very minimal body.