• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Liberty memorial weekend ??

Projected to be closed. We're thinking about going just to camp by the river. The 'field' will be a quagmire, should you have an RV, expect to get stuck. Snow on upper trails as of a few days ago.

It's always been the 15th, but they almost always open it up memorial weekend. Just with so much snow this year it probably will be the 15th. I can't remember the last time it hasn't opened for memorial weekend.
Looks like our group is still gonna go over and camp and see what we can find.

Last edited:
It's always been the 15th, but they almost always open it up memorial weekend. Just with so much snow this year it probably will be the 15th. I can't remember the last time it hasn't opened for memorial weekend.
Looks like our group is still gonna go over and camp and see what we can find.
What group is your group?

What group is your group?

Just a bunch of buddy's that go every year, been going since I was a kid. We always camp on the creek across from the field, pretty much all cj's except for a loner fj in our group. Usually 5-10 or so rigs.

Just got off the phone with the cle elum station, all liberty lower trails are open :cheer: :beer:
Leaving tomorow morning, Should be camped on creek, white/blk f250 w/orange cj7 on propane.

Latest posts