• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Liberty Trail Closures Meeting 3/26/2016

wallab

If you search "Pine Swauk Enhancement" you will find more information. USFS is attempting to have this "public meeting" without advertising it. Please, if you can, show up at the Liberty Fire Hall. That building might hold 25 people so filling the whole town with off-road enthusiasts would be pretty cool.

For anyone who can attend there are three meeting with the USFS:

11am to 1pm March 15th at Manastash Hall in the Fairgrounds in Eburg

-- 5-7 pm March 24th Cle Elum Centennial Center 719 E Third, Cle Elum

-- 1-3pm March 26th Liberty Fire Hall

Written comments can be mailed or faxed to Cle Elum Ranger Station, 803 W. Second St. Cle Elum, WA 98922

Faxed comments 509 674 3800

We've got 30 days to spread the news.

Hi all,

Has anyone determined whether the closure area includes any 4x4/ORV trails, or access to trails?

Thanks,

Alan

Just skimmed over the maps in the proposal...The short answer would be YES, it can very well affect the trails up that direction! (Some of the better trails are out that way!)

Getting this out to folks I know live in the area via social media...:awesomework:

This sucks! Favorite place of mine to wheel, all trails north of town and west of hwy are the best over there. Wish I didn't have to work those dates.:mad:

I know the ones through the work week are tough to justify for those that have to travel. But i know some of you guys can make the Saturday meeting

We gotta have a strong presence at this

Prob show up. They want to close access to my claim. I think I have the legal right to run the close sign for that. But it will suck for the shortcut between claims

You know what bothers me the most about this kind of ****? An employee of the Forest Service has nothing without us. The entirety of their income and retirement come from us. The clothes on their backs and the vehicles they drive come out of our asses. The sum of their lives is one big handout. We are their employers and they, our bitches.

What do we get for our money? We live in constant terror of another closure. We listen to TV and radio ads running 'round the clock that WE pay for from the FS telling us to "get outdoors" and "unplug" as the same agency is closing everything down claiming they don't have enough money. We live in fear of getting belted with a thousand dollars or more worth of vehicle citations just for crossing a gravel road in the middle of nowhere to connect with the trail on the other side. We live with constant threat that fits the Merriam Webster definition of Terror or Terrorist to a T, and WE are paying to make it happen.

The vast majority of us work hard to be able to afford a dirt bike, quad, rock buggy, horse, whatever. We are the movers and shakers of the American economy. We earn our livings the honest way and as righteous people, we don't deny or disparage our neighbor's rights and liberties to do so.

A Forest Service employee is employed by and claims to represent a government of the People, by the People and FOR THE PEOPLE. Taxpayer dollars that could have educated our children, paved our roads, maintained our infrastructure, etc are diverted to fund every aspect of a FS employee's being. Their incomes, retirements, they even get a Jeep to joyride around the trails with on our dime. Everything they have comes from us and what do they do with it?

They turn our 4X4 trails into roads with their gravel burritos and dump waste excavator track all over their own personal landfill with our money. They sit at key entryways to the trail system from the popular campgrounds and shower us with citations based on frivolous and unconstitutional vehicle laws with our money, from a citation book WE payed for. They impose season closures of OUR lands and enforce those with OUR money. They hold meetings like this one so they can roll their eyes around while we voice our opposition, then do what they were going to do anyway with our money.

They constantly take and oppress us with our own money. They act and conduct themselves as if they are in some way our superiors...

With

Our

****ing

Money.

They put the physical condition of wood and dirt ahead of the lives of Americans. They literally have come to feel they have that right.

Remember this while you are at work today 'O fellow NW Wheelers. Think of that guy you see sitting at the end of the freeway offramp on your commute home. The guy (or girl) wearing the same clothes he has for weeks and holding the cardboard sign asking for money or anything. You see that person? Okay, get this.

1. Your tax dollars did not put him there.
2. Giving this person money or anything is optional.
3. This person cannot write you a ticket for lack of tire coverage.
4 This person cannot legally decide to close the freeway off ramp entirely to all traffic or even for six months out of the year.

By definition panhandlers are more valuable people to society than Forest Service employees. They are a much higher class of person than a Forest Service employee by a wide margin.

Take these thoughts with you to this meeting. The Employees of the USFS have done nothing to earn our respect. Any esteem they may have earned beforehand from say public or military service of any kind they voluntarily forfeited when they betrayed everything America stands for by joining the fight against freedom and Liberty (no pun intended).

:awesomework:

Ahh, that felt good.

MY money is not spent on orv tabs anymore.

I was just down 23rd by the Cyspis river. The river has EATEN the road. Its GONE.

This river bend has been creeping closer to the road for years. It would have made huge sense to drop some big ol boulders in before it reached the road. CHEAP, SIMPLE.

NOPE, they let it eat the road. Now they have a road closure caused by nature and NOT prevented by the FS. It will take them at least 3 years to get it fixed.

They knew the problem, knew the fix, and IGNORED it because it works with their agenda.

:mad:

Take these thoughts with you to this meeting. The Employees of the USFS have done nothing to earn our respect. Any esteem they may have earned beforehand from say public or military service of any kind they voluntarily forfeited when they betrayed everything America stands for by joining the fight against.....

View attachment 59365

......and Liberty (no pun intended)

First thing that came to mind... :beer:

Attachments

• freedom-mel-gibson.jpg
    freedom-mel-gibson.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 322
MY money is not spent on orv tabs anymore.

I was just down 23rd by the Cyspis river. The river has EATEN the road. Its GONE.

This river bend has been creeping closer to the road for years. It would have made huge sense to drop some big ol boulders in before it reached the road. CHEAP, SIMPLE.

NOPE, they let it eat the road. Now they have a road closure caused by nature and NOT prevented by the FS. It will take them at least 3 years to get it fixed.

They knew the problem, knew the fix, and IGNORED it because it works with their agenda.

:mad:

It's not the FS it's the tribes and the department of fish and wildlfe. They hold all of the cards when it comes to water