• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Light bar info

bushhog750

Well I bought a new 2015 Ram 2500. And I don't know how the hell I missed it but the truck I bought has damn near every bell and whistle except fog lights. Didn't realize that until I got home with the truck. I'm pretty pissed as I used my fog lights all the time on my 2006. Is there a light bar that I can buy that is dual row and roughly 20" long but wont blind the **** out of everyone on the road. The 20" dual row on my buggy is way to bright for every day driving. Any suggestions?

I was just writing you in vendor section. So there's nothing I can get that can actually be used to drive with?

Re:

Only way to make a bar not blind everyone would be use a spot only pattern and aim it dang near at the ground at which point its not going to be much use for you

TacomaJD said:
You might still have time to trade it in on a Chevy with fog lights.... :flipoff1:
Kiss my ass Josh. Lol I think I found something that's gonna work just fine. And thanks to Redneck Lights for pointing me in the right direction. I'll be calling in a few days to place an order.

is everyone running a fuse when they put them on their DDs? on the Toyota and the 4wheeler I have them hard wired, never had a problem since the draw is so low

jw

smbroady82 said:
is everyone running a fuse when they put them on their DDs? on the Toyota and the 4wheeler I have them hard wired, never had a problem since the draw is so low

jw

I have a inline fuse on the 2 I have on my Ranger

smbroady82 said:

jw

ALWAYS put a fuse near your power source. And size the fuse appropriately to the gauge wire.

If you have a wire short out, sometimes the entire wire will start getting hot, melting the insulation, catch fire.

Re: Light bar info

TBItoy said:
ALWAYS put a fuse near your power source. And size the fuse appropriately to the gauge wire.

If you have a wire short out, sometimes the entire wire will start getting hot, melting the insulation, catch fire.

True story. Seen it way too many times.

The Luke. Lebanon, TN

Re:

knaffie said:
Rigid just released DOT cubes. Pattern looks good, has a nice cutoff.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
Hell Yea, wonder which arm and leg they want? I have excepted the prices of all these parts we use , but this one.. Ohhh no. Never. Not even if I won the lotto. I'd hang a lantern off the front of my rig before I gave them my money. Shits nuts.