• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

lil yota is getting new legs

bobbed_84_toy said:
Looking good!

Too dang tall though :flipoff: :kissmyass:

I'm going to have to go ahead and buy them boggers off of ya. I'll let ya know when i can find some time on the weekend

:corn:

k you want those rims back i ended up not using them schwaby only charged 35 to swap them

here a pic of the boggers

Last edited:
I figured you would use those, the pics just make them look solid. I just picked up a set of the IFS V6 calipers myself, along with an IFS box and a York 210. Ive got quite a few little projects to get going on now, haha.

How much longer until you're done?

~T.J.

Symon623 said:
How much BL is in here? Tire size?

Thanks...gonna be sweet set up.

2" inch body lift Im hopen to get the rear done this weekend and getter all flexed out with the forker

tire size is a little 36" would like to go bigger but rapped to much money up in the front end to make it stong

got it to flex a little,only in two wheel drive so it still has alot of room left 2-3" more before it hits the bump stops and alot off droop left.im very happy with the way the front has turned out cant wait to get the back done and it rides very nice just as smooth as the ifs with the lift on it:clappy:

sorry about the pics took them with my phone

Last edited:
Looks good! Looks kinda "pre runner" with it like that, haha. Get that rear done so we can see what it looks like!

~T.J.