• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Local Junkyards??

Benjitis

Anyone know where a junkyard may be that has toyota pickups? Im looking for solid axle parts (brakes/hubs/etc) to swap onto my cruiser. Anywhere in shelton/tacoma/port orchard/gig harbor area??

Most junkyards don't part out axles. I have seen Toyota front axles at every place around here, and they all say no.

So, $325 is spendy for a complete front end? Ive found a bunch of complete front axles on CL, each one is $350, most have 4.10s. I only need from the knuckles out, but i may have to purchase the whole axle. Thanks for the info!

So, $325 is spendy for a complete front end? Ive found a bunch of complete front axles on CL, each one is $350, most have 4.10s. I only need from the knuckles out, but i may have to purchase the whole axle. Thanks for the info!

thats for rear carriers, not front ones.

Find a nice complete 1985 front axle ($300 average), use the outers, and sell the rest to make some money back.

Last edited:
Mark M is a great source for the north end, or pm fullywrecked on here, he is in Puyallup and has some toy stuff too. Either guys are pretty cool and fullywrecked will probably give ya a couple tugs or a handy if you pay his asking price.:awesomework::masturbanana[1]::cheer:

get them off a fj60..........i bought a complete fj60 front for 150!........plus you'll have the vented rotors already and the twin piston calipers!.........don't forget your propotioning valve:awesomework:

knuckles, rotors, calipers, spindle, hubs.......... might be a lot easier just buying a complete axle and then selling off what you don't need when your done