• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

long day and i came home to a box of badass

RiceGrindersSuck

this semester has gotten off to a rough start and today was rediculously long. i come home after my night class and there's a HMF pipe sittin on my kitchen table (suh-weet)... i needed some new parts and an excuse to go out and kill time in the garage. so tonight i got the pipe and wheelspacers put on the foreman. hopefully my jet kit will be on the doorstep in a day or so. since i am currently without a rig, thought i'd share a pic of my new toy. hell, while im at it... lets see some pics of yalls quads.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Me on my Warrior back when I was 17. I put this 4 wheeler through Hell. I got it for my 10th birthday.
MVC-014S-1.jpg

YFZ 450, It was just like riding a Dirtbike. I loved that 4wheeler and should have kept it. I used to ride the wheels off of it.
DSC00356.jpg

Cole said:
YFZ 450, It was just like riding a Dirtbike.

ummm....no it wasnt - I've had 3 and 4 wheelers and there is no substituting what you can do on 2 wheels...

POSYJ said:
ummm....no it wasnt - I've had 3 and 4 wheelers and there is no substituting what you can do on 2 wheels...
x's eleventybillion
I only needed 2.5 inches to make a line work on my bike..
used to make all the 4 wheeled guys look like fools... :flipoff1: booyang :afro:

Cole said:
Me on my Warrior back when I was 17. I put this 4 wheeler through Hell. I got it for my 10th birthday.
MVC-014S-1.jpg

YFZ 450, It was just like riding a Dirtbike. I loved that 4wheeler and should have kept it. I used to ride the wheels off of it.
DSC00356.jpg
Back when you were 17? What???? You don't look a day over 12. I just thought you were driving illegally. But on a serious note.......

Have they dropped yet? :flipoff1:

a guy that rides with us has a can am renegade 800 and that thing totally rapes... he has 31's on it and it is a total beast.

RiceGrindersSuck said:
a guy that rides with us has a can am renegade 800 and that thing totally rapes... he has 31's on it and it is a total beast.

all brp produducts are BEAST

Your $39 step ladder sucks, I have cratered two of those and I weigh 165. Dont use any heavy or dangerous tools when you are working off of that model.

These are where its at:

6712.jpg

pinion angle r off and tore a tooth off pinion in rear ,tranfer wont lock in htink its the elec selonoid biggest prob its a FORD but its my daughters boyfriends so ill fix it rite