• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

long lasting big tire?

jtreeves1

why are you taking the time to read this retard
i need some new shoes for the ride the nitto mud grapplers suck for all the road driving i do whats the best mostly road but still dirt friendly tire have you had the best luck with?

or what tires do u recommend?

they will be going on this truck

[attachment deleted by admin]

I had a set of bfg all terrain ko's 315, 75, 16s on a 2000 z71 and got 80k out of them with no roar or feathering. I know have terra grapplers and like the bfg's alot better. bfg's cost more but in my opinon they are well worth it. hope this helps

what do you not like about the Terra grapplers?

I'm looking at the trail grapplers that nitto has now they look pretty good anyone running them?

I've run the bfgs also, I didn't have any complaints either, but the terras ride just as well

I've had a set of the nitto terra grapplers & loved them but the big down fall on them from 20ft away they look slick until you get up close to them then they look good!

I've ran BFG KO's and KM2's. Ran some others too, but nothing better than the BFG's. KM2's lasted a long time were very quiet for a M/T. KO's are the best A/T tire made.

Im runnin the trail grapplers. Only got about 4k on them, buddy of mine had a truck just like mine and he had 35k on his trail grapplers with about 20% tread left

GROUNDHAWGS, DUDE :dblthumb: REAL AMURICAN RETRO TARS, HARDER'N A WEDDING **** :woody: AND THE NEIGHBORS WILL HEAR YA COMIN' FOR ABOUT 7 1/2 BLOCKS :****: F DEM RECYCLED CONDOM SUSHI SUCKIN' TARS :gtfo:

FroggF350 said:
Pro-Comp Extreme A/Ts get 50,000+
BFG KM2s do well also, I had over 30,000 on my 37s and they still looked like half tread

x2 on the ProComp xtreme A/Ts. I have nearly 40,000 on mine and bet I will get another 20,000.

ibrokeit said:
x2 on the ProComp xtreme A/Ts. I have nearly 40,000 on mine and bet I will get another 20,000.

Yea, buddy of mine got 65K out of some 35X14's on his 4wd Titan. They are about as aggressive as a M/T in the larger sizes. One of my favorite looking tires too.

I had the Pro Comps. They came on my truck when I got it. I replaced them with BFG TA/KO's. Awesome tire. Mine are a 325 60 20 in an E load range. Love them, quite, no vibration, great road manners, and still perform offroad.

I had 35 x 12.50 x 20 Toyo MT,s on my Dodge Mega Cab diesel before I converted it to a dually and when I got rid of them I had 58,000 miles on them and they are still being used today on another truck and he has put about 10,000 on them so far. The toyos where the best tire I have ever had for street and some offroad use.

Picture006.jpg

Best mud type tire I have ever seen on street vehicle is the Firestone Destination MT - I ran several sets on some pickups and they last great. Also you can get a 10 ply in a 16

I have the terra glaplers and they ride nice and make no noise but im only gona get about 35,000 out of them and i rotate every oil change. Goin with bfgs next time.