• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

long lasting big tire?

wontwork said:
I have the terra glaplers and they ride nice and make no noise but im only gona get about 35,000 out of them and i rotate every oil change. Goin with bfgs next time.

Really? I got 40k on mine and hoping to get another 10k they still look good! My stepdad just put 2nd set on his D'Max and he got bout 50k out of his firts set

B.DRAKE said:
Really? I got 40k on mine and hoping to get another 10k they still look good! My stepdad just put 2nd set on his D'Max and he got bout 50k out of his firts set

At 30,000 now on them and may get another 5. Everybody I talked to is getting about 35,000 or a little more, but the BFG is going to around 60,000 if you rotate and take care of them. I also like the look of BFG better. My grandpa has BFG on his F250 and he has 64,000 on them. When the NItto get about half wore they looke bald to me and I dont like that look at all.

wontwork said:
At 30,000 now on them and may get another 5. Everybody I talked to is getting about 35,000 or a little more, but the BFG is going to around 60,000 if you rotate and take care of them. I also like the look of BFG better. My grandpa has BFG on his F250 and he has 64,000 on them. When the NItto get about half wore they looke bald to me and I dont like that look at all.

I rum Mobile 1 in my truck. Service it every 5K and rotate then.

I had a set of KM2's (285) on my Dodge 2500 and got maybe 25k. I have BFG AT 315's now as I have had on other trucks and they ride better and last WAY longer. Hard to go wrong with the BFG AT.

Michelin X 0ne's. Probably outlast your truck :****:

DuneTour-54.jpg