• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Long shot, but anybody going to be between Austin, TX and around Alabama?

ibrokeit

Brock Higdon- Auburn, AL
I need a empty tandem axle 23'ish boat trailer from Austin to Alabama. I just listed it on U ship (never used it before) but figured I would try here also.

ibrokeit said:
I need a empty tandem axle 23'ish boat trailer from Austin to Alabama. I just listed it on U ship (never used it before) but figured I would try here also.
there are SOME good shippers on Ushit,just make they show you proof of dot numbers and insurance if you go that route. Goodluck.

Bump. To the top.. Come on fellas!! 31 views all day and not one person goin to Austin from auburn??? Absolutely unbelievable!! Bahaha. Wooo HOOOOOO .. Brock please change title to "not a shot in hell" :rolf:

kushKrawlin said:
Bump. To the top.. Come on fellas!! 31 views all day and not one person goin to Austin from auburn??? Absolutely unbelievable!! Bahaha. Wooo HOOOOOO .. Brock please change title to "not a shot in hell" :rolf:

See, this is why we can't have nice things. :flipoff1:

I am in Auburn. I actually got a pretty nice quote from U-Ship. Now, just waiting on the seller to get back in touch with me.

Just saw Auburn. If you could get it to Mobile my father-in-law might be coming from Austin to visit us around July 4. I'm sure he wouldn't mind making some extra money on the way home. He used to hot-shot for a living so he knows what he's doing.

patooyee said:
Just saw Auburn. If you could get it to Mobile my father-in-law might be coming from Austin to visit us around July 4. I'm sure he wouldn't mind making some extra money on the way home. He used to hot-shot for a living so he knows what he's doing.

Interesting. When I hear back from the seller, I'll get with you. Thanks.

And Kush, :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

kushKrawlin said:
hahaha. I text Patooyee and told him to say that. Knew you would believe him. Hahaha. Fuker. You would get lucky like that!
Dont worry kush. Brock is just jealous of John g thinking you ate cool and Brock sucks