• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

lookin for old jeep owner

lookin for old owner or pics

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yea . They are brand new wheels . When i was buying them the guy said that they were changing over to the new cast so i bought 2 sets . Figured ya cant go wrong with a spare set of wheels laying around .

crawler1 said:
Thanks , It still needs some body panels and a few little odds and ends .. But it is a lot of fun

Never seen it hit anything but it did sound real good... Hit us up when yall come back this way.

Crawler1/Justin, none of the **** in those pics is yours! It is your dads! People dont think you cool because you claim all this **** is yours, they think you are a fool!

MIKEB618 said:
Crawler1/Justin, none of the **** in those pics is yours! It is your dads! People dont think you cool because you claim all this **** is yours, they think you are a fool!

Seriously who cares if it is his or his dads. Either way it's sick looking.

Cole said:
Seriously who cares if it is his or his dads. Either way it's sick looking.

I cant argue that it looks good. But, there are about 10x in this thread that it is called "mine" and it is not.

My parents and grandparents own all kinds of ****. Do i call it mine? NOPE!

MIKEB618 said:
I cant argue that it looks good. But, there are about 10x in this thread that it is called "mine" and it is not.

My parents and grandparents own all kinds of ****. Do i call it mine? NOPE!

You sound a little jealous

i call my jeep mine but in reality its my dads because he funded it
me and him started building it when i was about 5 and he tells me it mine... big freakin deal! :gtfo:

Yea Big deal its my dads ride , We both built and designed it , :****: and we both have fun driving it . Also sence pops dont have an account , he just uses mine from time to time .. So you dont have an clue of which one of us your talking to .. drool

crawler1 said:
Yea Big deal its my dads ride , We both built and designed it , :****: and we both have fun driving it . Also sence pops dont have an account , he just uses mine from time to time .. So you dont have an clue of which one of us your talking to .. drool

I have no doubt that you both built it. I have no doubt that you both drive it. I think the new buggy looks good and i am sure it rips! Personally i just wouldnt have called it mine.

MIKEB618 said:
I have no doubt that you both built it. I have no doubt that you both drive it. I think the new buggy looks good and i am sure it rips! Personally i just wouldnt have called it mine.
why dont you just eat a bowl of dicks and shut up.... I met Crawler1 and his dad at Grayrock and they seemed like good folks. Who gives a **** who claims it?

Jealous much? Who cares if it is a father/son thing don't matter. What's dad's is also son's. Carry on...

Matt O. said:
Jealous much? Who cares if it is a father/son thing don' matter. What' dad' is also son'. Carry on...
Yessir exactly! Whats mine is my dads and whats his is mine! Thats just how it works in my opinion!

Wow fellas...didnt mean to start **** on here, i was just lookin for some pics of the original jeep we re-did and are runnin now, wanted to see if anyone had any YouTube videos, just curious what it use to run like...maybe someone should call there father more often! I'll go with :popcorn: