• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Looking to lift my 03' F250 input

THE GUYrock

Thinking of lifting my truck 1.5-2" so I can run the abundance of 35" tires I have.

Looking to see what lifts you guys have run and how comfortable they are. I tow a good bit 7-12k, have bags in the rear and a gooseneck, and also use a slide in truck camper.

I don't want to run blocks, and don't mind putting money into it as long as it's worth it in the long run.

I don't want more than what's absolutely necessary to clear the 35's, what do you recommend and what have you run?

Thanks!

548c3eb0b1d38f3ad90d992d9289b232.jpg

Truck I'm lifting, no post is worth a damn without a pic.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Looking to lift my 03' F250 input

pholmann said:
I've seen folks run 35's sitting stock. Have you tried?
Not yet, wheels will be here this week and I'll mount the tires and give it a shot. I didn't go with a ton of offset so they may run with no lift.

2" zone lift on my old f350 road awesome. I've got 33's on my stock 350 I have have now. I think 35's would rub when turned.

Dunno how guys are running 35's stock, must be the wheels or magic, my 01 f250 I did the 3 inch mini spring pack and track bar spacer and mine rubs inner fender pretty good, not sure of my back spacing on wheels but they're nothing fancy, mine has a bit of bump steer and rides a little rough but it still has factory shocks.
0c870a62052615f9640ddd71e769bcfa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A 2.5" leveling kit should clear them. You may rub a little on the leafs at full lock, but I don't think I have been in a leaf sprung truck with big tires that didn't rub. Recently did a Rough Country kit on a friend's truck. It comes with front leaves and u bolts, front shocks, and a track bar relocation mount.

Are you wanting to lift both ends? I hear the cool kids on the left coast-flat billers only do the fronts. Maybe save some money that way...........

2a31face514a6ea8ef0b80206e141f74.jpg

Re: Re: Looking to lift my 03' F250 input

stano said:
Are you wanting to lift both ends? I hear the cool kids on the left coast-flat billers only do the fronts. Maybe save some money that way...........

2a31face514a6ea8ef0b80206e141f74.jpg

Definitely lifing both ends haha. When I have the camper on I don't want the old lady to fall off the bed unless it's to get down on the floor.

I went with 1" less backspacing than stock to move the tires flush or just past flush with the fenders. I don't want the Mexican wheel poke style that throws **** all over the truck.