• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Louisville Off Road Expo

onepieceatatime

I like turtles...
Didn't see a thread about the 2017 expo but I have issues searching via tapatalk.

Anybody going? When ya heading down? Anybody gonna camp in the parking lot? Anybody wanna do some dranking? A buddy and I are supposed to come down Friday and were gonna bring the camper. Just curious who else is gonna be there.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Ill be there saturday. Idk if ill stay all day depends on whats going on around the house. Holler at me ill catch up with ya will im there. 502-827-2180

May run up on Sunday. Got an event for work in Bowling Green Friday and Saturday...... Damn TS and UORE need to figure this out and quit scheduling on top of each other.

wizzo said:
May run up on Sunday. Got an event for work in Bowling Green Friday and Saturday...... Damn TS and UORE need to figure this out and quit scheduling on top of each other.

Don't come up Sunday for the Expo Wizzo! They are only going to do the show two days this year. Friday and Saturday. :****:

I will be there Saturday wearing my purple Hardline shirt. You peeps stop me if you see me and introduce yourself. I will be drankin a few beverages! :drinkers:

scooter60 said:
Don't come up Sunday for the Expo Wizzo! They are only going to do the show two days this year. Friday and Saturday. :****:

I will be there Saturday wearing my purple Hardline shirt. You peeps stop me if you see me and introduce yourself. I will be drankin a few beverages! :drinkers:

Scooter hope to see you and Chris there man!! :dblthumb:

Heading up tomorrow to get the booths ready. Stop by and see us. Me and Jake Burkey are building a RZR for a lucky fan at the show in the middle of the Expo floor and streaming it Live on Youtube. There is an Expo sponsored After Party each night Friday and Saturday with drink specials if you have a Expo wrist band so come out at :drinkers: with us. Always a good time at the Expo.

Re: Re: Louisville Off Road Expo

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Heading up tomorrow to get the booths ready. Stop by and see us. Me and Jake Burkey are building a RZR for a lucky fan at the show in the middle of the Expo floor and streaming it Live on Youtube. There is an Expo sponsored After Party each night Friday and Saturday with drink specials if you have a Expo wrist band so come out at :drinkers: with us. Always a good time at the Expo.
Gonna need a location on that party and how to we enter to win that Rzr?

onepieceatatime said:
Gonna need a location on that party and how to we enter to win that Rzr?

Friday night is on the waterfront at Joe's Crab Shack. Saturday night is 4th Street Live. Both locations are downtown and pretty cool.

poolman said:
Scooter hope to see you and Chris there man!! :dblthumb:

1 thumb.gif. Shoot me a text when you get down there. I should be there when they open on Saturday. Are you going to the party Friday? I think I may make that one but can't make it to 4th Street on Saturday. Gotta be at work early Sunday morning.

We are headed up tomorrow, going to stay all weekend.

Never been before, any advice from those who have been before? Like what to try to see,buy, watch?

Steele3 said:
We are headed up tomorrow, going to stay all weekend.

Never been before, any advice from those who have been before? Like what to try to see,buy, watch?

Not really. It's like a flea market. Walk around, touch stuff, **** with the display model, talk about buying stuff later, take the free swag and move on to the next.

scooter60 said:

Thanks for the heads up. Shows you how much attention I've paid to it this year. Dang work getting in the way.

Were going up on Saturday hope to run into Eric Bronco72 so I can buy him a good beer instead of that piss he drinks :flipoff1: :drinkers:

Re:

Out in the parking lot sweating my balls off in the camper waiting on them to come send someone to show us where to hook this thing up. Walked around the show today and ran into a couple people. My internet service is sucking ass down here so I was having trouble checking this thread to get Bronco dudes number. Seen one hardline shirt but wasn't sure how to say "hey stranger who the hell are you?" Gonna drink a few beers to cool me off and if I see any hardline shirts on 4th street tonight I'll bring it up.

Re: Re: Louisville Off Road Expo

El Diablo said:
Were you the guy with his wife and young baby out by the race track?
No. Im the normal looking guy walking around with my little ginger friend.

Just met Enzo down on 4th st.

Well there not much normal about me. We ran into Eric a couple times he had his hardline shirt on.

Latest posts