• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Louisville Off Road Expo

Since I have a lot of free time ATM, I spent the week in Louisville lending a hand to Marvin, Axel and crew. Had a blast during the event and got to meet new cool folks (onepieceatatime thumb.gif) and see some good friends.

All I can say is that everyone busted their asses to make the best show possible.

The obstacle course was definitely improved compared to last year and everyone seemed to enjoy it.

As much as I wished it was a full blown hardcore buggy type event, you have to remember where the 4x4 market is at and which crowd the vendors target. And that's JKs and lifted trucks mostly.

That said, there was a bunch of cool things to see, like the Outlaw buggy in display, the WOD booth (got the best booth of the expo award), the new M&M fab buggy (SWEEEEEEET RIDE :smoke:), deals to be made, etc...

I helped for the show and shine registration and we had about 25 rigs on Saturday which is similar to last year.

Parties were a blast ! Although I was tired on Saturdays and went to bed early around 1am. The waterfront one on Friday was for me the highlight of this year, everyone loved it and I only heard positive comments about it.

Agree with ya on the M&M Buggy(s). I think I may have left some DNA there when I walked through. :smoke:

I must have been walkin around with my eyes closed. I didn't see anybody else in a hardline shirt but Eric... but he doesn't count. Been knowin him for more years than I'd like to admit

I thought there were fewer vendors this year too. It sounds like they were giving out some good prizes at the river raid tho. Might have to try to make that next year if they have it again

Nate.b said:
I must have been walkin around with my eyes closed. I didn't see anybody else in a hardline shirt but Eric... but he doesn't count. Been knowin him for more years than I'd like to admit

Lol ol el diablo had his shirt on.