• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

LOW and STICKY buggy (hopefully)

rocfun

CUSTOM FABRICATION
Well i have had this pile of parts in the basement for what seems like forever and i am finally getting it going.
i bought the chassis from "minesbigger" on here but had to change a few things on it to get my drivetrain to fit. left the interior but had to redo the rear and the front.

Parts:
383 LS1 / th400 reverse manual v.b. / np 205
two front 60's with 5.13's (the rear has crane knuckles , chromos inners and outers hopefully it will hold up only time will tell)
coilovers 14" front 16" rear
39" red lables
and some 4" bumps

here are a few pics, progress on it is going to be slow but it will get there some day...... maybe

[attachment deleted by admin]

thanks, i still got a few more pieces to put in. now i just have to get the radiator and fuel cell to fit in it.

come on now she has a whole new ass on her and i am working on a new set of boobies for the front. trying to keep it as low as i have it is making the process take a bit longer than i thought. but it should be in time for my 15 month old boy to drive thumb.gif

not to much progress but i have got a little bit done. did some work on the front with th tube. also changed up a few things running gear wise.
gonna run a powerglide trans and np 205. and also turn my old 14 bolt rear into steering axle for the rear instead of using the dana 60

finally got back on the buggy to get a little bit done to it. had a brainstorm a few weeks ago and went with it. wanted to do a rear engine buggy, so i threw the motor ,trans, and transfer in the back of the buggy and oddly enough they actually fit better in the rear than the did in the front. go figure ???

still running the 60 and 14 bolt without doing the rear steer. so i have got some tube work done and been cutting up the axles so i can flip them. here are a few pictures.

now i should make some progress since i have finally committed to the rear engine. so we shall see how she does in the woods.

unfortunately no real progress lateley. working two jobs to put the wife through nursing school. hey no sleep for a bit will pay off when she gets out hopefully. ;D ;D ;D

did pick up a garret turbo to wake the ls1 up a little. should be fun once it is done, that is if i can keep my foot out of it and breaking everthing. who am i kidding, my foot will be all up in it :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad101/pmurrah/untitled.jpg

Latest posts